Too many medals

Boss

New site takes some getting used to, so far OK apart from my new medal block arrangement making me look like even more of a Walt than I actually am, if you have a moment please tinker as I am sure I am not the only one with this problem

I think I've already mentioned this, but it's buried deep in the other thread so I can hardly blame you for not finding it. Basically, I agree - everyone looks like a South American dictator. I've actually done quite a lot of work to try and sort this and get the medals always to appear in a set order, but so far I've failed. I will do it shortly.

Bizarrely, on the subject of undeserved bling, I notice that the advertising bar on this thread points the reader at a company who are 'Queen's Honours Experts - Let us draft your nomination and increase your chances of success' I never knew such a parasite company existed.

This one is really bugging me. I've hacked the code and that should change the rank order and amount, but it makes no difference whatsoever. I spent hours on it today on top of more last week. I'm going to have to read the instructions soon!

Can I have the jubilee freebie medal on my rack please CO Sir please and my LS&GC for lasting 3 years on ARRSE without getting caught.

Should now be sorted. It is slightly different than on the old site because first the correct 1 to 5 medals is calculated depending on the number of posts as normal. Then a single donor medal is put on the end.

Shoulder flashes should now be in the correct place after ranks.

I am currently having a reasonably serious 'oh my god what am I doing with my life' moment as I consider the overall importance of that work! Not something that is going to get me an obit in the telegraph that's for sure.

I am currently having a reasonably serious 'oh my god what am I doing with my life' moment as I consider the overall importance of that work! Not something that is going to get me an obit in the telegraph that's for sure.
Welcome to the mid-life crisis club!!!

(I'm sure that Vicki Woods would vouch for you though!)

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Arrgh! My medals! My beautiful medals!

I rather enjoyed looking like Sir Tinpot Dictatorski VC ITV GHB