Too good - ISIS bomber hits speedbump

An ISIS suicide bomber, approaching Kurdish Peshmerga just outside of Kirkuk, in Iraqi Kurdistan, planned to detonate himself in an attack when things suddenly went horribly, horribly wrong.

Kurdish forces targeted his whereabouts and planted a bomb in his path. When his vehicle hit the explosives, the detonation sent the terrorist up in flames and then some.

The explosion split his vehicle in half and catapulted the militant into the sky. His explosive cargo then detonated in mid-air, creating a fireworks show like no other:

from http://www.ijreview.com/2015/04/295371-isis-militant-gets-surprise-life-time-sending-convoy-flames/?source=TWshare

ugly

LE
Another one for Allan's snack bar! Don't they know he does bacon rolls!

ACAB

LE
They charge you a fortune for that at Alton Towers.

Nice to see the ISIS rehearsals for the 4th of July celebrations

Could'nt help laughing out loud at that clip, I swear EM was having a chuckle in the back ground somewhere

I wonder if the smelly Arab was aware of what was going on?

Hope so. And I too, hope he was 'British' and his momma cried.

I hope the cnut was alive when that car reached the peak of its climb, and he had time to think 'bugger, this isn't going to end well' before turning into flying mince.
Then he was going to pop himself anyway, so I suppose that doesn't really make a shit of difference.

What was the secondary explosion ? edit Doh! I just read the text .

DaManBugs

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
His feet weren't pointed properly when he went up in the air, so that's three points knocked off for style.

MsG

How much explosive did the Kurds use?!

'Bit more. Bit more. Bit more. Bit more. Bit more. Bit more. Oh sod it, just put the lot in!'

I do like the way the entire vehicle seems to be intact at 150ft before the secondary gets it :)

How much explosive did the Kurds use?!

'Bit more. Bit more. Bit more. Bit more. Bit more. Bit more. Oh sod it, just put the lot in!'

I do like the way the entire vehicle seems to be intact at 150ft before the secondary gets it :)
P for Plenty. Inshallah.

I wonder if he could see his house from up there?

Although Bradford would tend to be over the horizon, even at that altitude.

Meanwhile in Bradford Galloway must be gutted.
Bet he got his postal vote in though.

Latest Threads