• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Too funny to be true

LOL, fat-up bint, she keeps up with her 3 family bucket a week diet, we'll be paying to keep her fat arrse alive when she has a heart attack...I mean I like a Zinger Tower burger as much as the next man, but caning a whole family bucket to yourself? Disgusting pig!

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Fine her £1,000, and take it directly out of her Nursing wages - the fat munter will be costing the NHS a fortune in years, months to come.

Fat useless, lardy fcuker.

I think my fellow Arrsers are being a bit unfair to this young lady. I mean she's entitled to enjoy her food and with her size she needs a lot of it to keep in shape. :wink:

Wouldn't want to meet her in a dark alley. :(

Drlligaf said:
I think my fellow Arrsers are being a bit unfair to this young lady. I mean she's entitled to enjoy her food and with her size she needs a lot of it to keep in shape. :wink:

Would she fit in a dark alley?

Dark motorway maybe?

instinct said:
Drlligaf said:

Would she fit in a dark alley?

Dark motorway maybe?
:D snigger :twisted:

I usually say "I would" at this point, but in all honesty, I dont think I physically could this time around.

Her feckin arms are enormous, pass the flour lads, theres a damp patch to be found there somewhere.

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
Fat grotter. She needs culling now, as these bloaters are fcuking up our health system with their floor quaking tree - trunk legs, girth supporting - zimmer frames and size XXXXXXXXL fatpants. Trainee nurse? Future NHS - crippling lardy parasite more like.

How can anyone single-handedly eat a family sized bucket of greasy fat and salt 3 times a week and not be ashamed of themselves?

Latest Threads