Too funny to be true

LOL, fat-up bint, she keeps up with her 3 family bucket a week diet, we'll be paying to keep her fat arrse alive when she has a heart attack...I mean I like a Zinger Tower burger as much as the next man, but caning a whole family bucket to yourself? Disgusting pig!

I dont know what the fuss is about, eating a KFC bucket can't take 75 minutes, can it?
And good god that is one beeeeg woman

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Fine her £1,000, and take it directly out of her Nursing wages - the fat munter will be costing the NHS a fortune in years, months to come.

Fat useless, lardy fcuker.

I have the strange craving for KFC now curse you arrse!

I think my fellow Arrsers are being a bit unfair to this young lady. I mean she's entitled to enjoy her food and with her size she needs a lot of it to keep in shape. :wink:

Wouldn't want to meet her in a dark alley. :(

Drlligaf said:
I think my fellow Arrsers are being a bit unfair to this young lady. I mean she's entitled to enjoy her food and with her size she needs a lot of it to keep in shape. :wink:

Would she fit in a dark alley?

Dark motorway maybe?

instinct said:
Drlligaf said:

Would she fit in a dark alley?

Dark motorway maybe?
:D snigger :twisted:

I usually say "I would" at this point, but in all honesty, I dont think I physically could this time around.

Her feckin arms are enormous, pass the flour lads, theres a damp patch to be found there somewhere.

Does she look like the kind of person who only eats for 30 minutes?

No...didn't think so!

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
Fat grotter. She needs culling now, as these bloaters are fcuking up our health system with their floor quaking tree - trunk legs, girth supporting - zimmer frames and size XXXXXXXXL fatpants. Trainee nurse? Future NHS - crippling lardy parasite more like.

How can anyone single-handedly eat a family sized bucket of greasy fat and salt 3 times a week and not be ashamed of themselves?

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
I find her rather arousing! The smell of BO and grease........yum yum