Too funny to be true

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by lost_ulsterman, Oct 2, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Obviuosly hasnt got her eating drills down to pat, she requires a racing spoon ... :twisted:

2. LOL, fat-up bint, she keeps up with her 3 family bucket a week diet, we'll be paying to keep her fat arrse alive when she has a heart attack...I mean I like a Zinger Tower burger as much as the next man, but caning a whole family bucket to yourself? Disgusting pig!

3. I dont know what the fuss is about, eating a KFC bucket can't take 75 minutes, can it?
    And good god that is one beeeeg woman

4. I hope she counts her fingers after every meal

5. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

Now that she's been posted here how long before her bingo wings are seen flapping around the pads estate!

6. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Fine her £1,000, and take it directly out of her Nursing wages - the fat munter will be costing the NHS a fortune in years, months to come.

Fat useless, lardy fcuker.

7. I have the strange craving for KFC now curse you arrse!

8. I think my fellow Arrsers are being a bit unfair to this young lady. I mean she's entitled to enjoy her food and with her size she needs a lot of it to keep in shape. :wink:

Wouldn't want to meet her in a dark alley. :(

9. Would she fit in a dark alley?

Dark motorway maybe?

10. :D snigger :twisted:

11. Fat cow, 90 minutes! Feck off the fat shitbag went shopping leaving her car on KFC car park.

12. Ah hahah a, roll the fat bird in breadcrumbs to find the "Wet", spot!!!!!!
    She was in there hoping wasn't she?

RCGJ

13. I usually say "I would" at this point, but in all honesty, I dont think I physically could this time around.

Her feckin arms are enormous, pass the flour lads, theres a damp patch to be found there somewhere.