Too fat!

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by ironeye, Feb 20, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm 5kgs to heavy to join, whats the quickest way to loose the weight? I'm currently starving myself eating vegetable soup once a day and putting in as many situps and press ups as possible. Anything else i can be doing?
  2. Lots of running and swimming.
  3. I don't think starving yourself is the best Idea, but just keep a good fitness routine, and try to avoid eating chicken.
  4. that will only work in the short term, your body will go into famine/survival mode and start lowering your metabolism. Up your calories to a decent level and hit the treadmill. As long as you burn more than you eat you'll lose weight. Crash dieting will leave you low on energy and ultimately you will pile it on.
  5. why avoid chicken? I thought chicken was practically a bona fide health food?
  6. it is if you don't eat the skin!
  7. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

I thought that too, so I went to KFC twice daily.

Couldn't work out what went wrong.
  8. see, you should have had Diet Coke...there's where you went wrong! Diet Coke cancels out the other calories!!
  9. Dont starve yourself, as said before, this will be counterproductive, if you eat balanced meals, and do lots of exercise, it will come off, have a look at some websites, ike weightwatchers or suchlike for help.
  10. Hmm, that didnt work, weightwatchers. 2nd time?
  11. and again? someone doesnt like fatties then, i was trying (third time lucky) to suggest looking at the we1ght watcher5 websit
  12. it says twat in the middle...maybe thats why :D
  13. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Fat bastards have no idea what weightwatchers is, and therefore get censored. :D
  14. aha! im just too innocent, thats why i couldnt understand. Thankyou for the education.
  15. Chicken is one of the healthiest things you can eat if it is cooked the right way!!