• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Too fat!

I'm 5kgs to heavy to join, whats the quickest way to loose the weight? I'm currently starving myself eating vegetable soup once a day and putting in as many situps and press ups as possible. Anything else i can be doing?

that will only work in the short term, your body will go into famine/survival mode and start lowering your metabolism. Up your calories to a decent level and hit the treadmill. As long as you burn more than you eat you'll lose weight. Crash dieting will leave you low on energy and ultimately you will pile it on.

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
PoisonDwarf said:
Mr.Bojangles said:
I don't think starving yourself is the best Idea, but just keep a good fitness routine, and try to avoid eating chicken.
why avoid chicken? I thought chicken was practically a bona fide health food?
I thought that too, so I went to KFC twice daily.

Couldn't work out what went wrong.

Fugly said:
PoisonDwarf said:
Mr.Bojangles said:
I don't think starving yourself is the best Idea, but just keep a good fitness routine, and try to avoid eating chicken.
why avoid chicken? I thought chicken was practically a bona fide health food?
I thought that too, so I went to KFC twice daily.

Couldn't work out what went wrong.
see, you should have had Diet Coke...there's where you went wrong! Diet Coke cancels out the other calories!!

Dont starve yourself, as said before, this will be counterproductive, if you eat balanced meals, and do lots of exercise, it will come off, have a look at some websites, ike weightwatchers or suchlike for help.

Didin't you all watch that C4 thing about the poor chickens????

YOU ALL MAKE ME SICK!!!

If anyone wants to come and apologies -

I'll be in KFC next to the Boneless Bucket.

:evil:

Latest Threads