Too fat to fly?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vvaannmmaann, Nov 27, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Nope,looks more like a fcuking whale!

2. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Imagine the misery of the poor fcuker next to him every time someone wants to get past down the isle.

3. He may eat the poor cunt next to him :D

4. Oh, I thought this was going to be about women pilots.......

5. But think of the fun he could have getting up and down to the bog every couple of minutes, make the mass of blubber sweat with the work. :twisted:

6. How much more fcukin' fuel did they have to load in?

7. Just think where the arm-rest is. And how the hell do they get him to do up his seat-belt?

8. He maywell enjoy it :twisted:

9. "I have a thyroid problem"

10. Thats why Loggies should always go as freight on C17s or Hercs.

11. It must be difficult to keep the aircraft trim with him being at the rear and to one side. Perhaps it's time that airlines provided extra wide seats, in the mid section, at a premium cost. I bet he stinks and farts a lot as well.

12. Since the holds are pressurised and heated, he could fly from there? The forward hold of a 747 can hold an estate car, and a flight attendant could pop down the hatch in 1st class with a box of Dunkin Donuts and a 2 litre bottle of diet every couple of hours.

EDIT: Isn't he too big for the emergency exits? (I'm thinking the overwing ones in particular) Perhaps he really shouldn't be allowed to fly at all

13. Things got worse just prior to take off.

[​IMG]