Too Fat to Fight

Does anyone remember the 'Too Fat to Fight' video? I guess it was circa 1970's?

I can remember a fat kid puffing away on a BFT and being called a 'disgusting bucket of lard'. Hardly PC now but hilarious anyway.

Anyone have a dusty copy in the back of the stores they want to copy or part with?

Don't know when it was made, but it was still being shown at Chilwell in 2000. I'm sure there was some bloke made up to look like a pig. Absolute class, it had us rolling in the aisles.

It is incorrect politically to describe recruits as disgusting buckets of lard - even the pig-faced, gut-bursting, obese ones...

Cuddles said:
It is incorrect politically to describe recruits as disgusting buckets of lard - even the pig-faced, gut-bursting, obese ones...
yes it is politically incorrect but it is certainly truthful. At the age of 40 I was still passing 17 year old recruits on the BFT circuit (or BPFA) and I am by no means slim as those who know me would agree.

Yes I remember this particular video

The David Jason one was about heat / cold and correct clothing , saw it in March this year for some reaosn

Not only do I remember the film, I enjoyed it so much, I modelled myself on the characters