• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Too Fat to be executed

Ohio does not serve a "last meal," as death-row inmates are given the opportunity to eat breakfast before a scheduled execution, Carson told CNN. But on Monday night, she said, Cooey ate a "special meal" consisting of a T-bone steak, hash browns, french fries, four eggs over easy, onion rings, four pieces of toast, a pint of Rocky Road ice cream, Mountain Dew and bear claw pastries.
Fat Fcuk - I'd have loved to have seen his face if he was given just a piece of toast.

Edited for PC spelling.

Matty0001 said:
Why cant they just hammer a nail through his head and then set his fat ass alight. :roll:
Hmm, they have it down as "cruel and unusual punishment." Personally, I think it's fcuking hilarious!

Bravo_Zulu said:
If lethal injections won't work, hang the fucker; 200-odd pounds falling six feet before being stopped by his neck will definitely kill him.
Sod that. Just burn him. All that fat and he'd go up like a munitions dump.

Might I suggest we set 5th November as the date for execution, and invite the community round for bangers and mash to view the fireworks?

No more buying Blue Wickeds for tracksuit clad grippers and raising my eyebrows at them suggestively in dingy clubs anymore, Am a gonna get me a paving slab and an impressionable young friend ! Yee haa !

just use a bolt gun for people who claim to be too fat. That should'nt be classed as unusual as they use them on a veriety of fat animals, death row should just be "welcome stand there please....." BANG! bolt gun in the grid.

Decent final statement though

"You haven't paid attention to anything I've had to say for the past 22 years, so why would you think that I would think you're going to pay attention to what I have to say now?"

Ohio does not serve a "last meal," as death-row inmates are given the opportunity to eat breakfast before a scheduled execution, Carson told CNN. But on Monday night, she said, Cooey ate a "special meal" consisting of a T-bone steak, hash browns, french fries, four eggs over easy, onion rings, four pieces of toast, a pint of Rocky Road ice cream, Mountain Dew and bear claw pastries.

Well, for the undertakers' sakes, I just hope the stopper they put up the khyber before execution, was effective in this case
:)

Cruel and unusual punishment eh? That really is rich coming from him.

"..... the students were subjected to a three-and-a-half-hour period of rape, torture, stabbings and fatal bludgeonings. Cooey carved an "X" into the stomachs of both women, prosecutors said."

Latest Threads