Tony Mowbray Sacked by Celtic?

Felt a bit sorry for Tony,a great player for the club but sadly for all concerned it just did'nt work out. :cry:

O'Neill and Strachan both told him-Lennon-not to take the job! Glass cliff etc.

ObnoxiousJockGit said:
It's definately a poison chalice,in Scotland fans of the Old Firm demand immediate success,unfortunately the money is just not there in the SPL. :cry:

bohs_man said:
ObnoxiousJockGit said:
It's definately a poison chalice,in Scotland fans of the Old Firm demand immediate success,unfortunately the money is just not there in the SPL. :cry:
Yea you definitely need more Scots in a Scottish team, as in England a top team Like Manu has a good handful of brits which is always a good thing.

Hope Lennon and mjallby stay on after this season, both been die hard Celtic men will give the dressing room a good kick ***********!

i heard that john reid the chairman was looking out his window at parkhead the other day and an old woman was struggling past with 6 heavy lidl shopping bags.........he shouted down to her " are you ok there doll can you manage"...........her reply was "you can stick your job up your arrse"

doonhamer said:
i heard that john reid the chairman was looking out his window at parkhead the other day and an old woman was struggling past with 6 heavy lidl shopping bags.........he shouted down to her " are you ok there doll can you manage"...........her reply was "you can stick your job up your arrse"
:D :D :D :D

too many lightwieght foreigners to ever work in the spl, look what they achieved when they had them two fecking clumsy constantly fouling donkey's of sutton & hartson up front.

never mind tony BUT i am sure 3 million quid will soften the blow. 8O