Tony Hart

Well, Tony Hart died today.
I would like you to draw your own conclusions.

I was gutted to hear about Tony Hart today, in fact I was Morphified.

Tony Hart has had a stroke!!!!!

Then a scribble and then a charcoal rubbing.

In fact its a f*cking good drawing, its hanging up in his gallery.

I always preferred Catweasel, but then again, that would explain alot. Tony, bless him, did an awful lot more than Morph. If only I could remember what. Rolf Harris'll be next, I bet you! Anyone still got a Styleophone?

He seemingly carried a donor card which read:

In the event of my death i want to donate my toe, knee and heart.

Okay scraping the bottom of the barrel now!

I am intrigued. As the original boss of MI once said "A secret is something I alone know", or something along those lines. I must admit I took a Stylophone to Germany and left it there and have always wondered....

Redmon1 said:
scrofula said:
The original Stylophone users:

http://www.kraftwerk.com/
Scrofula, I hate to disagree with you, however, the Stylophone was used by Rick Wakeman on David Bowies single "Space Oddity" which, if memory serves me correctly, predates Kratwerk
Has been used quite a lot:

The Stylophone appears on a few commercial recordings, most notably David Bowie's "Space Oddity" and "Slip Away" and the commercial rave single "Stylophonia" by Two Little Boys in 1991. Kraftwerk used the Stylophone on the track "Pocket Calculator" from their album Computer World. The British duo Erasure also employed it on the single "Don't Say Your Love Is Killing Me" (from the album Cowboy in 1997) as well as on their 2000 album "Loveboat". In a lesser-known instance, the Stylophone is used for the bulk of Orbital's single, "Style". Marilyn Manson made use of it for "You and Me and the Devil Makes 3". They Might Be Giants played the Stylophone in several of their songs, including a number on their 2007 album, The Else. Jon Spencer has used the Stylophone extensively on recordings with his band Blues Explosion, and has famously had problems bringing the device — described as "the world's most annoying musical instrument" — through airport security.[citation needed] Korn used the instrument on their seventh studio album, 2005's See You on the Other Side, during the introduction of its thirteenth track, "Seen It All". Umphrey's McGee guitarist Jake Cinninger has used the instrument during live performances.

The stylophone is also listed as being played by Jack White on the Raconteurs' 2008 album Consolers of the Lonely. While on tour in 2008, the Raconteurs' merchandise booths included Stylophones as something to be purchased by concert-goers. Also in more modern times British band Los Campesinos! have used the stylophone in the song "Ways to Make It Through the Wall" on their latest album We Are Beautiful, We Are Doomed.

scrofula said:
I am intrigued. As the original boss of MI once said "A secret is something I alone know", or something along those lines. I must admit I took a Stylophone to Germany and left it there and have always wondered....
You know exactly what i'm talking about, coy doesn't suit you :wink:

Latest Threads