Tony goes to Hell

Discussion in 'Sick Jokes' started by finnjim, Sep 13, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. In the future Tony Blair dies and goes to hell. The Devil meets him at the gates and says: Hell is pretty full at the moment, Tony but I can think of 3 inmates who weren't quite as evil as you, so you can choose which one's place you want to take and they can leave.

The Devil takes Tony into a large room where Maggie Thatcher is swimming back and forth in a huge tank of icy water and asks him what he thinks. Er, no thanks, Devil, I'm not a great fan of swimming, says Tony, what else do you have?

The Devil takes him into the next room where Vladimir Putin is smashing hard rocks with a heavy hammer. Er, I don't fancy this either, says Tony, I've got a dicky shoulder.

OK, says the Devil, and takes him to the last room where Bill Clinton is tied, spreadeagled, on a bed with Monica Lewinski giving him a blow job. Tony rubs his hands and says: well, I could certainly put up with that for eternity! Hell's not that bad after all.

The Devil asks him if he is absolutely sure. When Tony says yes the Devil says: OK Monica love, pack your bags - you're leaving...

2. Makes a change from kissing his arrse