Tony Cumper. You name it, hes done it!

Jimmy has a point they are sad old cunts who have nothing better to do other than to search the internet for equally sad cunts.

I long for the day when they start hounding someone who'd genuine and they get shown to be the sad cunts that they are.
In their over keeness & due to having people that don't know what they're doing, they have in fact outed a couple of genuine people. Then backed off with an apology!

Thats not to say I agree with them 100%.

But they are putting the shits up the Walters! Which I think is great!

Much like yourself Tim..you bandage stacking queer.
Fuck off. There's nothing wrong with being a medic. Odd that I put so much effort into defending the LI earlier - I was hardly there long enough to change the sheets. Surely there is another "Arfur" (grrr) or "Jacket" here much better qualified to take up the torch

It is also well known that some of these Walts, actively undermine the Walt Hunting sites on faceache, for obvious reasons.

You know.........like wot you're doing!
If I was going to walt it would be as something slightly more exciting and ally than a Radio Tech in the Signals. It's always worth pointing out that walthunters are sad old men who probably smell slightly of moth balls and Worthers Originals though. And that Tropper is a cunt who will hopefully die in a house fire.

Walts!

Get it right! Do not wear AAC lapel tabs when trying to big it as a Para!

Mong!
Is that what they were? I was trying to work it out, and gave up. Never thought it would be AAC

If I was going to walt it would be as something slightly more exciting and ally than a Radio Tech in the Signals. It's always worth pointing out that walthunters are sad old men who probably smell slightly of moth balls and Worthers Originals though. And that Tropper is a cunt who will hopefully die in a house fire.

I won't disagree with you about Tropper.

If he is in there, it'll only be a matter of time before he's outed!

Walts!

Get it right! Do not wear AAC lapel tabs when trying to big it as a Para!

Mong!
Lapel tabs? Collar dogs? Or some strange piece of AAC only issue gear?

Lapel tabs? Collar dogs? Or some strange piece of AAC only issue gear?
Err, the things on his lapels ( AAC Eagles?) in the piccy of him in No2s. In Guards Regiments they're referred to as lapels. So it must be right, you chippy knobend!

I'm surprised I don't know him. Judging by the photos he's obviously mates with lots of people I know.

Attachments