Tony Cumper. You name it, hes done it!

Discussion in 'Waltenkommando' started by THESUNJOCK, Nov 2, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have to tip my hat to the walt FB group for this. Classic work on that one. He needs the press to pay him a visit.

Tony Cumper | Facebook
    In 1976 aged 10, I jointed the military as an Army Cadet. In 1982 aged 16 I jointed the regular British Army, after 19 years service including active service with the Special Forces and with the leaving rank of Sergeant I also enlisted with the French Foreign Legion for five years. I was a Combat Survival Instructor for a total of 14 years during my military service. Since 2001 I have been teaching bushcraft and self defence to civilians.
    MILITARY & CLOSE PROTECTION (1982 until 2001)

British Army

Parachute Regiment & various other units

Army Number 24675448

Rank on leaving: - Sergeant

French Army

2eme REP, 13 DBLE, 6eme REG

Number 17**95

I have been involved in a number of active combat tours and training programmes regularly throughout my military career, both as a learner and instructor. I have a number of achievements and a proven track record: For security reasons I do not disclose my exact tours or dates of active tours, but they extend beyond 15 tours.

I had 3 Years as a Section Commander at Aldershot depot Para where I trained recruits through 6 months of training. I was also deployed to Australia and worked with SFTC Special Forces Training Centre for 8 months to teach UK operations.

* 1 year Afghanistan split into two 6 months heli borne strike operations and 6 months Force Protection with CNN. (Close Protection)

* 13 months in Iraq, split down to 4 months including the invasion and 9 months patrolling the boarders of Kuwait. (I was attached to another military unit)

MILITARY AWARDS: -

General Service Medal: - Northern Ireland 7 Tours

General Service Medal: - Bosnia 1 Tour

General Service Medal: - Kosovo 2 Tours

General Service Medal: - Gulf War Desert Shield/Storm 1990/1

United Nations Service Medal: - Chad, Africa

Service Nationale: - General French Military Service Medal
    July 1988 Awarded the title of “Honneur Membre Legion Etrangere” (Honorary Member of the Legion Etrangere for life).

May 1991 Awarded the Queens Commendation for Bravery during Military Action during the Gulf war (Desert Shield/Storm) of 1990 and 1991

2. GSM (Bosnia)?
    He must have been so sooopertrooper speshul there, I only got a NATO gong

First picture is proof of waltiosity, since when would a Para have his capbadge anywhere near his eye?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Crapatalk and a head dobber

3. I'd steer well clear of him - he's armed with a high velocity.....er crossbow.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Hes on Facebook as Ginge Cumper now, says hes EOD Ect ect

5. Does have the photos of the tattoos of those units on his other leg???!!
    You think if you're going to walt it up properly, at least you'd get the correct wings on the correct arm! Plus the beret looks more REME than Para by a long shot - Para's tend to have their capbadge so far forward, if they nut you wearing their beret, they'll probably poke your eye out with the capbadge!

6. General Service Medal: - Gulf War Desert Shield/Storm 1990/1 ?
    He doesn't mention serving with the US forces but they gave him a medal.

7. Lying bastard.

8. Sound legit to me.

That FB walthunter group is full of boring queers by the way, it keeps popping up and polluting my timeline with dullness as one of my mates keeps posting on it.

• Like Like x 1
  9. .......................A total & utter load of Bollocks.

This is a real Walter Mitty!

10. I wonder if he's ever thrown a fridge at anyone...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Crapatalk and a head dobber

• Like Like x 3

11. There are some very suspect creatures in there. But a lot of them are genuine blokes.

They've got cumper bang to rights.

Fucking Walting Arsehole!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Wasn't that the facebook group that had that medic bloke who was walting as a para? I'm pretty sure Tropper is/was a member as well.

13. Think ive found another photo...

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1