Tony & Cheri skint

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mariolario, Jan 11, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What the hell do you make of that???
    Tony &Cheri strugling to make ends meet, ??? He yoused to be quite well off at one point .He must have have been naughty in aprevious live, He fucking well was!!!

2. PMs and MPs are well paid by the standards of the normal folk who elect them.
    However they associate with the really seriously rich and Greed and Envy soon settle in.
    Amazing what they will do, sell off to become a member of the international well heeled.
    john
    Few on this board have ever detested Blur as I do.

3. Feck me, I wish I was down to my last couple of hundred let alone couple of million

4. BLiar, deserves everything that is coming to him, I really hope he never makes a penny again, BUT CHERIE, i so hope that this BITCH suffers immensely on the money and happiness trail, never has a woman been so hated in my view, Margaret T is an angel in comparrison.

5. Yeah , poor old Cherie, how is she going tomanage on a barristers wage 8O

6. Funnily enough thats still not cheered me up, now if they were both dead,preferably in a horrible way id cheer up.

7. PM's immediate pension of £64K topped up by £10K a week as a banker's consultant, Cherie's barrister pay plus £1.5M for her book.

Poor things -where can we make a donation

8. On top of that there is Tony's earnings from public speaking. if memory serves he is on the books of the same Washington DC agency as John Major & Bill Clinton.

Oh, and then there's his book as well when it get's published. The advance won't be small and the royalties will keep him and lady Macbeth in Tuscan holiday villas for a while.

9. I only wish it were true. Id love to sit back and watch as he starved to death - slowly.

10. Very good link, killed 5 min 'shame someone couldn't have done the same to them both.

11. INVICTA said, Oh, and then there's his book as well when it get's published. The advance won't be small and the royalties will keep him and lady Macbeth in Tuscan holiday villas for a while.

Tony will get £3M from Random House, he struck the deal with Gail Rebuck the chief honcho a couple of months ago. Gail Rebuck is also Lady Gould, wife of Lord Philip Gould, Blairs political strategist. Fancy that! coincidence eh.

12. Blair was bad - but the war mongering eejit they put in over here is far worse. Arrogant, ignorant, all for the elite and the wealthy.

13. If this is skint I wouldn`t mind some of it!!!!!!!

Also let us not cast aside the earning potential of his freeloading wife. QCs wages, an alleged £30,000 per speaking engagement, an alleged £1,500,000 book deal and as much hospitality freebies as one (and the entourage) can carry.

Define Skint??????? :x

14. Credibility mate, credibility. While Tony 'B'liar and Frog Chops Cheri may not be skint in the beer token sense There's no doubt they are skint of any credibility... Con merchants of the highest order IMHO.