Tony Blair's bid to stop Brexit with tougher immigration rules 'hopeless'

I find myself bewildered that any supposedly sentient human being could be so utterly lacking in self awareness.

Rewind... Why isn't this I the naafi?

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Why the verbosity of 'Blair' and 'hopeless in the thread title? He was the poor man's Midas, working his wonders with excrement rather than gold.

Personally, and with the exception of the creatures and issues on the left of the Labour Party, I welcome his profound venality and carping opposition, largely on account of the substantial boost to whatever cause he castigates as a result of his complete lack of self-awareness.

Why the verbosity of 'Blair' and 'hopeless in the thread title? He was the poor man's Midas, working his wonders with excrement rather than gold.

Personally, and with the exception of the creatures and issues on the left of the Labour Party, I welcome his profound venality and carping opposition, largely on account of the substantial boost to whatever cause he castigates as a result of his complete lack of self-awareness.
The trouble is many on the left still view him as a success story, which says it all.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
The trouble is many on the left still view him as a success story, which says it all.
The liberal fascist left certainly, but he's poison to the left of that.