Tony Blair

Wouldn't put it passed him to do that anyway .
How could anyone trust this pilock he's a complete ******** ....
Rant over.

I'm confused by the phrase "run the country" in relation to comms-skills Tony.

Surely "arrogantly strutted around the world stage acting like a cnut" would fit better.

I'm confused by the phrase "run the country" in relation to comms-skills Tony.

Surely "arrogantly strutted around the world stage acting like a cnut" would fit better.
Its really clear, you just have to remember to add "into the shit" after the first three words and you've got it right!

He should be declared outlaw and arrested on sight..................................or shot, I dont care which.

I wonder who will do the re-write of his c.v.?

It will be interesting at some stage to see how he accounts for the last fifteen years!

I suppose he could lie and say he was in prison?

Seriously though, has there been any independent review at all of the effectiveness of Blair's "peace" role to justify its near astronomical cost?

Do none of you people read horror stories?

'Say his name three times, and he will come!'

Seriously, he's a career politician, and like a professional footballer, has no team loyalty; as I said before, if he could carry an election, UKIP would take him, and he'd join.

Do none of you people read horror stories?

'Say his name three times, and he will come!'

Seriously, he's a career politician, and like a professional footballer, has no team loyalty; as I said before, if he could carry an election, UKIP would take him, and he'd join.

In which case could someone please put a stake in his heart-prefereably at sunrise.

What's the difference between Tony Blair and The Master from Dr. Who?

One's a psychotic homicidal megalomaniac who's bent on World domination, the other's a fictional TV character.

udipur

LE
Book Reviewer
Mind you, the last thing I'd have attempted on a mil flight was paperwork.

Or wearing a quite simply hideous, pastel coloured tie.

Latest Threads