Tony Blair - will never get charged for war crimes

#5
lsquared said:
Without a shadow doubt, the truest thread title on ARRSE - ever!
Agree'd,

I certainly hope the Iraq panel rip right into him :x

The trouble is TT have will be well prepared for his forthcoming grilling :roll:
 

Schaden

LE
Book Reviewer
#7
Tankiebootneckdad said:
He's married to a QC, of course he will get away with it.
Waking up with Cherie Blair on top of you every morning for the rest of your life or a War Crimes trial.....mmm, not an easy choice....
 
#8
War crimes, laugh, some of you guys should try growing up. Where do you yet this tosh from?

International law is a international joke once you get past individuals doing unpleasant things to individuals in a fairly direct manner. Like all law it's a matter of interpretation and argument, it is not black and white, this is what keeps lawyers in business. Furthermore any related legal advice will reflect this uncertainty, it'll be caveated to buggery with ifs and buts so that everybody can have any honestly held belief of the legality of their actions that they fancy.
 

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
#9
Schaden said:
Tankiebootneckdad said:
He's married to a QC, of course he will get away with it.
Waking up with Cherie Blair on top of you every morning for the rest of your life or a War Crimes trial.....mmm, not an easy choice....
Not an easy choice? I'd be down to the Hague in a flash and no mistake! He's Catholic now, so unlike incarceration you don't get time off for good behavior or poor health!
 
#10
From a cabbie? :D

*sniff* " I 'ad that chemical Ali in the back of the cab last week, an' 'e said they could mallet Cyprus within 45 minutes, no snags...."
 
#11
Schaden said:
Tankiebootneckdad said:
He's married to a QC, of course he will get away with it.
Waking up with Cherie Blair on top of you every morning for the rest of your life or a War Crimes trial.....mmm, not an easy choice....
FFS, I need some bleach to scrub my minds eye. :dead:
 
#12
Tony Blair is a c*nt there's no doubt about it, but we deposed a dangerous and genecidal maniac and got some lovely oil in the bargain as well. Job well done if you ask me. Than again I had no involvement in Iraq whatsoever so I lack the knowledge and experience to judge matters.
 
#14
Trans-sane said:
Schaden said:
Tankiebootneckdad said:
He's married to a QC, of course he will get away with it.
Waking up with Cherie Blair on top of you every morning for the rest of your life or a War Crimes trial.....mmm, not an easy choice....
Not an easy choice? I'd be down to the Hague in a flash and no mistake! He's Catholic now, so unlike incarceration you don't get time off for good behavior or poor health!
My bold - if that is so he'll better appreciate that one day he'll stand before his God to answer for his actions. No amount of wigs and gowns will influence that judgement.
 
#15
One of the richest men in the UK charged with war crimes.......................... well yes it should happen but very unlikely!
 
#16
Flashman07 said:
Tony Blair is a c*nt there's no doubt about it, but we deposed a dangerous and genecidal maniac and got some lovely oil in the bargain as well. Job well done if you ask me. Than again I had no involvement in Iraq whatsoever so I lack the knowledge and experience to judge matters.
What oil? We mere mortals didn't see a gush of nice cheap petroleum products in the aftermath og the Iraq invasion.
As for deposing the dangerous maniac, I believe Gordon is now running this country.....
 
#18
Petardier said:
War crimes, laugh, some of you guys should try growing up. Where do you yet this tosh from?

You think?


There are a number of Israeli army snr bods and pols who won't travel to the EU in case they get lifted.
 
#20
muzzleflash said:
'Charged for war crimes' - based on what exactly?

'Waging Aggressive War' will do for starters
 

Latest Threads