Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tony Blair: 'We didn't cause Iraq crisis'

Get on, Tony will possibly seek political asylum in the US of A if there was a serious attempt at having him impeached. He could quite easily slip out the back door from some little fishing port somewhere in Ireland or Scotland, and catch a lift to the Septics back yard. His Doris would become a stumbling block, so a good reason to ditch her behind to face the music. By that time he would have salted his ill gotten gains into some off-shored tax haven in the Bahamas or elsewhere, out of reach of the treasury or any legal freezing of assets. But this is just all speculation. But latest photies of him, he does have that 'far away' look in his eyes, possibly dreaming f greater glories and things to become.

I.A. Dada

War Hero
Get on, Tony will possibly seek political asylum in the US of A if there was a serious attempt at having him impeached. He could quite easily slip out the back door from some little fishing port somewhere in Ireland or Scotland, and catch a lift to the Septics back yard. His Doris would become a stumbling block, so a good reason to ditch her behind to face the music. By that time he would have salted his ill gotten gains into some off-shored tax haven in the Bahamas or elsewhere, out of reach of the treasury or any legal freezing of assets. But this is just all speculation. But latest photies of him, he does have that 'far away' look in his eyes, possibly dreaming f greater glories and things to become.

The comment was tongue in cheek. The Israelis couldn't care less about Tony. Mubarak earned the offer.

No, but he was offered (and accepted at Tel Aviv University) a one million dollar award for his contribution to
peace in the middle east … shortly after taking up his peace envoy assignment in Jerusalem and as the dust
was still settling after a relentless Israeli bombardment of Gaza.

Yers, and according to C4's disobliging questioning of his policy about Palestine, he's got it for not rocking the boat. 17 visits to Israel and 1 to the West Bank. Why why couldn't the Arabs do us a favour?

She's saying; there there dear, I'll take those nasty people to court for not paying you more

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Yers, and according to C4's disobliging questioning of his policy about Palestine, he's got it for not rocking the boat. 17 visits to Israel and 1 to the West Bank. Why why couldn't the Arabs do us a favour?

She's saying; there there dear, I'll take those nasty people to court for not paying you more

She's not, she's saying, "Do my ankles look big in this?"

He's thinking how to spin the answer...

"I could not dig, I dared not rob
Therefore I lied to please the mob.
Now all my lies are proved untrue
And I must face the men I slew.
What lies will serve me here among
Mine angry and defrauded young?"

Auld Rudyard, he knew a thing or two...

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
RIP
Alib, I almost connected your signoff to the bottom picture.

alib

LE
In The Excess Labour peer Peter Mandelson to get Serbia contract - because Tony Blair is 'too expensive'
Mr Vucic and Mr Blair met on June 19 and discussed Serbia's bid to become an EU state.

The meeting in a government office was opposite the ruins of an army base bombed in the Nato airstrikes.

Mr Vucic said: "We analysed the political situation, and I discussed our EU path."

When asked about sitting down with a former enemy, he said: "You can't live in the past all the time ... We are now part of the modern world - we have moved on."

He added: "I was impressed, even about his decency, because we were sitting in an office, and opposite us was that destroyed building in the centre of Belgrade, the office of the army general staff.

"He saw that, and he didn't say a single word because he thought it would be impolite to say something.

"I didn't want to say anything about it of course, it all happened 15 years ago."

Serbia is among a number of central and eastern European countries bidding to join the EU.

Mr Blair is also advising Albania on its EU candidacy, along with his former press secretary, Alastair Campbell.

Mr Blair is facing increasing scrutiny over his wide range of diplomatic, commercial and advisory roles.

Former Middle East ambassadors were among the signatories to of a recent letter calling for him to be sacked as the international envoy to the Middle East.

A spokesperson for Tony Blair said: "Tony Blair believes that the new Serbian prime minister is a strong reformer and he supports his programme.

"There is no project in, or contract with, Serbia."

Perhaps, alleged of course, as it has to be, Saint Teflon will become embroiled in another potential scandal with someone else's Doris........ but I jest!!

Last edited:
The **** is a classic example of Munchausen Syndrome by proxy. He keeps on making up problems that only military force can solve to keep himself in the public eye and make his speaking tours seem relevant.

It's not all the time you can point to a specific person at a specific time and state with conviction that they are pretty much at the head of a catastrophic chain of events. A catastrophic chain of events which is now leading us back to the place where it all started (in very recent times).

It'll work out fine though as we won Telic and left a capable Iraqi Army in place to deal with future problems.
Thanks, Tony. I don't know who is writing up your confidential, but it should be a DN.

BlackBuckOne

Old-Salt
The more I see the statements of Blair, the more I get the impression that deep down inside he is haunted by the fact that his resounding single legacy is the train wreck in Iraq and the toxic war.
Being a narcissist he is desperate to try to justify his actions, prove that in some way that what he did was right and regain a modicum of the popularity of the 1997 faux persona of nice Tony, just an ordinary bloke, man of the people and that despite the millions and the motorcades and the bullet proof glass he is truly irked by the fact that all the wealth and privilege in the world can't stop you being blamed almost entirely for a diplomatic and political catastrophe and being hated and despised.

An absolutely spot-on appraisal of the so-called Middle East Peace Envoy........

A peace envoy who during his time in the role has achieved absolutely nothing, yet spent millions on refurbishing his offices in Jerusalem, while licking the backsides of the Israeli government like a true rabid Zionist.

Not once has he brought the Israelis to task on the illegal Jewish Settlements on occupied land, which Israel has housed full of immigrant Eastern European and American Zionist extremists, who are little different in their religious beliefs to bin Laden.

Yet as peace envoy he's not once set foot inside Gaza !!

That says an awful lot about the man and where his true allegiances lie, and it's not as a diplomat and broker of peace in the region that's for sure, but as a mouth piece for a racist and extreme right-wing Israeli Government.

A war crimes trial at the Hague is the only fit place for Blair.

Latest Threads