Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tony Blair: 'We didn't cause Iraq crisis'

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
What's the Middle East peace envoy currently up to?

His Neck in it?

In fainess when he negaotiated between the Palestinians and the Isreali's they both thought he was a twat.
First thing they've agreed on in 70 years.

If you're familiar with nutters then you'll recognise the particular look in his eyes!

tony_2285711b.jpg

Last edited:

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Reports in todays press that ISIS have captured and executed the judge who hung Saddam.

So he knows what'll happen if he ends up in the wrong place.......

alib

LE
Reports in todays press that ISIS have captured and executed the judge who hung Saddam.

So he knows what'll happen if he ends up in the wrong place.......
"ISIS and men of the Baath party" I saw in one report. I do wonder about their branding in some areas.

If you're familiar with nutters then you'll recognise the particular look in his eyes!

View attachment 168585

Hmm.. is it just me or does this photo make him look as though he has been branded/scarred with a double W on the forehead? Does it stand for waffling W****r? It should do!

Last edited:
Hmm.. is it just me or does this photo make him look as though he has been branded/scarred with a double W on the forehead? Does it stand for waffling ******? It should do!

Oh, I'm sure we can think of quite a few words beginning with "W" that would apply, now someone pin him down so I can use a good blowtorch to add an "F".

Two inches of cuff and a vat of fake tan.

No need for fake tan when you spend your life lounging on millionaire's yachts and jaunting round exotic places on your mission from God. God has no work needing attention in cold miserable shit-holes

No need for fake tan when you spend your life lounging on millionaire's yachts and jaunting round exotic places on your mission from God. God has no work needing attention in cold miserable shit-holes

Anyone got him down for skin cancer yet?

If not, it's mine

@GLOCK09 Hi there, yep but don't forget that Tony was insistent that it was UKPLC and having had to bow out to the EU High representative on Foreign policy in relation to the Ukraine must make young Hague almost redundant.

I.A. Dada

War Hero
Any truth in the rumour that Tony is so obliging to the Israelis - almost to the point that he is an honorary member of the Israeli Foreign Office - as an insurance policy against the day that he needs to request political asylum in Jerusalem?

They offered it to Mubarak, I sincerely hope they wouldn't stoop as low as to offer it to Blair...

Latest Threads