Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tony Blair Watch.

The thing is, as an ex PM he still has a team of police bodyguards so it is not just himself and his family that he risks infecting.
Not the sort of thing His Toniness would give a flying F about.

The thing is, as an ex PM he still has a team of police bodyguards so it is not just himself and his family that he risks infecting.

The kind of people who would associate with him are likely part of the problem. It would give the gene pool a good clean out if nothing else.

Unfortunately, in his case the lethality of the thing is massively overstated.

He's not worth taking the jail time for - he's beneath contempt.

He needs to live long enough to know how hated he is by many millions of people either directly or indirectly because of his actions.

My father rarely comments on stuff like this but even he commented recently that Blair's legacy is proving to be almost all toxic in every aspect.

It's a fact of life that people like Blair will never appreciate the dislike some people feel for them.
He appears so self centred (up his own arse) that the merest suggestion he is not universally liked, admired and respected would never register in his consciousness.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
It's a fact of life that people like Blair will never appreciate the dislike some people feel for them.
He appears so self centred (up his own arse) that the merest suggestion he is not universally liked, admired and respected would never register in his consciousness.
He has brought peace to both NI and the Middle East.
Look at Iraq, imagine how it would be without his help

PFGEN

GCM
There's just no end to the amount of work I'd like to expend on that grinning mug with am iron bar. Is there anybody out there that actually likes the dictator's champion, other than his bank manager? Nice broad forehead; easy to lay the crosshairs for a creative shot.

34517720-8851323-Mr_Blair_was_pictured_mingling_with_guests_on_the_South_Lawn_of_-a-1_1603010...jpeg

Envoy for peace, my arrse. He's no more an envoy for peace than Beelzebub is a candidate for pope. Why is he in London? Shouldn't he be out in Azerbaijan and Armenia shuttling back and forth across the border trying to get both sides to sit down for a pint and a bit of bezzering? Oh wait he's being paid by various dictators in surrounding countries. No hope there then.

There's just no end to the amount of work I'd like to expend on that grinning mug with am iron bar. Is there anybody out there that actually likes the dictator's champion, other than his bank manager? Nice broad forehead; easy to lay the crosshairs for a creative shot.

View attachment 513135

Envoy for peace, my arrse. He's no more an envoy for peace than Beelzebub is a candidate for pope. Why is he in London? Shouldn't he be out in Azerbaijan and Armenia shuttling back and forth across the border trying to get both sides to sit down for a pint and a bit of bezzering? Oh wait he's being paid by various dictators in surrounding countries. No hope there then.

Anthony Blair* is an anagram of "The Antichrist"

* if your dyslexic

He has brought peace to both NI and the Middle East.
Look at Iraq, imagine how it would be without his help

Yes, I'd forgotten all that. Thanks for the reminder.
Mr. Blair is truly a giant among men, a veritable colossus; deserving of the plaudits heaped upon him.
(I'm sure that's what he thinks anyway.)

Latest Threads