Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tony Blair Watch.

There is of course a very simple solution for Blair's need for protection.

What are you thinking? Jail Cell, rope or electric chair? All seem applicable.
I couldn't possibly comment.....

.....but he must have a few enemies.

Dread

LE
I couldn't possibly comment.....

.....but he must have a few enemies.

Sell tickets and the winner gets to do the deed with the blunt instrument of his choice. Make it a global lottery: should raise enough to pay off 50% of the national debt, making it pay-per-view would pay off the remaining 50%.

If he did have an 'accident', just how many suspects would there be?

If he did have an 'accident', just how many suspects would there be?
He's not worth taking the jail time for - he's beneath contempt.

He needs to live long enough to know how hated he is by many millions of people either directly or indirectly because of his actions.

My father rarely comments on stuff like this but even he commented recently that Blair's legacy is proving to be almost all toxic in every aspect.

What are you thinking? Jail Cell, rope or electric chair? All seem applicable.
Won't happen in the Hague

BJretd

Crow
The Architects of the GFA, cropped from a recent Telegraph cartoon sketch. I thought it would fit in with this thread.

Attachments

• TB & JM Clowns Cartoon.jpg
    TB & JM Clowns Cartoon.jpg
    468.7 KB · Views: 60

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
He needs to live long enough to know how hated he is
Long story. In 2000 Sunderland beat Newcastle yet again. Simon Crabtree from Metro Radio, commentating, had prepared a full time speech just in case. Remember the Norwegian manager ranting with joy when they beat Engerland? Something like, "Winston Churchill, Margaret Thatcher, can you hear me Margaret Thatcher? Your boys took one hell of a beating."

Crabtree makes his speech, I send a copy to Sky Soccer Saturday. Sky play it. Geordie goons fans make death threats against him.

Listen to this.

and understand why I want to send one line to Tony Spit Blair.

Front page of today's Sunday Torygraph has an expose on B-liar breaching Covid quarantine regulations. It's behind a firewall, but no doubt the story will appear elsewhere.

Crikey, his picture looks like it's been in the attic for a while.
I wonder what he really looks like...oh , hang on a minute.
Pancreatic or prostate ?

With any luck he will need the services of a Gravedigger soon.

Latest Threads