Tony Blair Watch.

Is the messiah tony of blair going to rise from the ashes to lead the country to a better life after brexit.
Be knighted, given an earldom and then sainthood to be st tony of brexit?
You can't have two Messiahs in the Labour movement. Altogether now.....They're just very naughty boys. Latter bit given the the taint, when Hell freezes over......Oh wait

When will this c**t f*ck off and die....hopefully in an accident taking his wife with him.

Anybody else suspect he’s the one who advised the EU to blow the border issue out of all proportion?
All of my NI family voted leave. And they are not far from the spuds

Last edited:
For these two bum-clenching quotes alone, the wretch should be disembowelled with a hot brick:

Statement on 31 August 1997:

'She was the people's princess and that is how she will stay, how she will remain in our hearts and our memories for ever.'

Statement to the press on arriving at Hillsborough Castle for the Northern Ireland talks, 7 April 1998:

'A day like today is not a day for, sort of, soundbites, really - we can leave those at home - but I feel the hand of history upon our shoulders, I really do.'

For these two bum-clenching quotes alone, the wretch should be disembowelled with a hot brick:

Statement on 31 August 1997:

'She was the people's princess and that is how she will stay, how she will remain in our hearts and our memories for ever.'

Statement to the press on arriving at Hillsborough Castle for the Northern Ireland talks, 7 April 1998:

'A day like today is not a day for, sort of, soundbites, really - we can leave those at home - but I feel the hand of history upon our shoulders, I really do.'
Diane I want to bring to RF down spoilt my R&R, in Cyprus. That Lion Sun was a bugger

Silvio probably has very low standards, but he could never be that low.
Wouldn't the delectable Cherie be a tad old for Silvio? By about 30 years?

Latest Threads