Tony Blair Watch.

Is the messiah tony of blair going to rise from the ashes to lead the country to a better life after brexit.
Be knighted, given an earldom and then sainthood to be st tony of brexit?
You can't have two Messiahs in the Labour movement. Altogether now.....They're just very naughty boys. Latter bit given the the taint, when Hell freezes over......Oh wait

When will this c**t f*ck off and die....hopefully in an accident taking his wife with him.

Anybody else suspect he’s the one who advised the EU to blow the border issue out of all proportion?
All of my NI family voted leave. And they are not far from the spuds

Last edited:
For these two bum-clenching quotes alone, the wretch should be disembowelled with a hot brick:

Statement on 31 August 1997:

'She was the people's princess and that is how she will stay, how she will remain in our hearts and our memories for ever.'

Statement to the press on arriving at Hillsborough Castle for the Northern Ireland talks, 7 April 1998:

'A day like today is not a day for, sort of, soundbites, really - we can leave those at home - but I feel the hand of history upon our shoulders, I really do.'

For these two bum-clenching quotes alone, the wretch should be disembowelled with a hot brick:

Statement on 31 August 1997:

'She was the people's princess and that is how she will stay, how she will remain in our hearts and our memories for ever.'

Statement to the press on arriving at Hillsborough Castle for the Northern Ireland talks, 7 April 1998:

'A day like today is not a day for, sort of, soundbites, really - we can leave those at home - but I feel the hand of history upon our shoulders, I really do.'
Diane I want to bring to RF down spoilt my R&R, in Cyprus. That Lion Sun was a bugger

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Silvio probably has very low standards, but he could never be that low.
Wouldn't the delectable Cherie be a tad old for Silvio? By about 30 years?

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Let's be clear, his religious principals (sic) meant he delayed his conversion until he had completed his Premiership as us left footers were excluded from the job at the time.
Would you like to quote me the legislation that proves your statement, because I think you'll be struggling. Please don't try and claim it's the Act of Settlement 1701.

Posted this on another thread but a mate told me that if you want to know how Blair sees his place in the world the take the Queen song Flash and substitute Blair for Flash.

Would you like to quote me the legislation that proves your statement, because I think you'll be struggling. Please don't try and claim it's the Act of Settlement 1701.
The relevant portion of law: Roman Catholic Relief Act 1829 c. 7 (Regnal. 10_Geo_4)Section 18:
It shall not be lawful for any person professing the Roman Catholic religion directly or indirectly to advise his Majesty, or any person or persons holding or exercising the office of guardians of the United Kingdom, or of regent of the United Kingdom, under whatever name, style, or title such office may be constituted, [F1or the lord lieutenant of Ireland], touching or concerning the appointment to or disposal of any office or preferment in the [F2Church of England], or in the Church of Scotland; and if any such person shall offend in the premises he shall, being thereof convicted by due course of law, be deemed guilty of a high misdemeanor, and disabled for ever from holding any office, civil or military, under the Crown.​

The relevant portion of law: Roman Catholic Relief Act 1829 c. 7 (Regnal. 10_Geo_4)Section 18:
It shall not be lawful for any person professing the Roman Catholic religion directly or indirectly to advise his Majesty, or any person or persons holding or exercising the office of guardians of the United Kingdom, or of regent of the United Kingdom, under whatever name, style, or title such office may be constituted, [F1or the lord lieutenant of Ireland], touching or concerning the appointment to or disposal of any office or preferment in the [F2Church of England], or in the Church of Scotland; and if any such person shall offend in the premises he shall, being thereof convicted by due course of law, be deemed guilty of a high misdemeanor, and disabled for ever from holding any office, civil or military, under the Crown.​
So all a Catholic PM has to say is "The Home Secretary can do this part of the job" assuming the
Home Secretary is not a Catholic. Sounds like a bit of snowflake fake news "Look at me I'm being oppressed". "Indirectly professing the Catholic religion", could we get him under that clause for signing an agreement that lets Catholic murders [the IRA] off while leaving Protestant ones [the army] under threat of prosecution. Would never happen; they all stick together like shit on a blanket because "It might be me next time".

Latest Threads