Tony Blair Watch.

Chef

LE
He pays tax?
I'm very surprised.
Check my post; I said he has arrangements. Nobody said he pays anythingo_O.

Now be off with you, before you frighten the poor lad:eek:

Ah, OK. Got it!

Thought it was like a Mickey Mouse watch but without the personality and charm.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
When will this c**t f*ck off and die....hopefully in an accident taking his wife and offspring with him.

Anybody else suspect he’s the one who advised the EU to blow the border issue out of all proportion?
In prison would be my hope

Teflon B'Liar is creeping piec of political extrement who possibly sees himself in some Very important role in the Brussels Politburo of the EU-SSR's Apparatchiks and other unelected political Turd Polishers. He must be getting bored with counting his millions or contantly seeing his Doris each morning.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
When will this c**t f*ck off and die....hopefully in an accident taking his wife and offspring with him.

Anybody else suspect he’s the one who advised the EU to blow the border issue out of all proportion?
He still has delusions of being President of the EU.

Teflon B'Liar is creeping piec of political extrement who possibly sees himself in some Very important role in the Brussels Politburo of the EU-SSR's Apparatchiks and other unelected political Turd Polishers. He must be getting bored with counting his millions or contantly seeing his Doris each morning.
I don't like him but he did sort the middle east out

Am I right in thinking his husband is a European human rights lawyer and could be out of pocket come Brexit?

Possible ulterior motive?

Blair brought the human rights act into law and his wife was a human rights lawyer. Funny that.

Offa

War Hero
I don't like him but he did sort the middle east out
During his eight years as Peace Envoy he was heavily criticised for favouring Israel over Palestine, so no place in current anti-semitic, pro-Hamas Labour party for him. During that time he was also criticised for his organisation accepting millions from UAE while at the same time wooing US Jewish lobby. Only a special type of person could do that - there are not enough expletives to accurately describe how special. He sorted his bank balance out, not the Middle East

I'm pleased to see he looks tired, and the grey hair and wrinkles are showing through.
‘Don’t you think he looks tired?’

(Dr Who used six words (sub she instead of he) to bring down a female PM in a Christmas episode which was a tie in to Thatcher M when a aide said she looked tired which lead to speculation on her leadership)

NSP

LE
During his eight years as Peace Envoy he was heavily criticised for favouring Israel over Palestine, so no place in current anti-semitic, pro-Hamas Labour party for him. During that time he was also criticised for his organisation accepting millions from UAE while at the same time wooing US Jewish lobby. Only a special type of person could do that - there are not enough expletives to accurately describe how special. He sorted his bank balance out, not the Middle East
If I remember rightly the walting cunt wasn't actually a formally (or even informally) accredited envoy for anything, let alone peace.

He was entirely self-appointed to, and self-aggrandising in, that role, the glory-hunting prick.

If I remember rightly the walting cunt wasn't actually a formally (or even informally) accredited envoy for anything, let alone peace.

He was entirely self-appointed to, and self-aggrandising in, that role, the glory-hunting prick.
Not quite. The so-called "Quartet" consisting of the UN, the USA, the EU and Russia appointed him Middle East Special Envoy on the day he resigned as PM.
The former pres of the World Bank held the title before him and Blair resigned the post in 2015 and it's now held by a Dutchman.

(He's still a self aggrandising prick, though).

Latest Threads