Tony Blair Watch.

alib

LE
blair-plane_2686598c.jpg
The sleekit bugger's planning a cave complex with a mono-rail and filled with henchmen in day glow boiler suits, I feel it my water.

I could not detest the man more, no matter what he does, or what is classed as news about him..

as long as we arent paying for it, then its great....I hope it plummets into the ground at 500 MPH with only the traitor in it.

as long as we arent paying for it, then its great....I hope it plummets into the ground at 500 MPH with only the traitor in it.
Some may say your a dreamer......

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
From the thread title I thought it was about one of these....
View attachment 140616

Does it have a special alarm so tyrants can set a 45 minute countdown to doom when preparing WMD's?

Back to his plane

Whats the betting it gets shot down the minute it strays into the wrong airspace.

"Isreal and Palistine both apologised for shooting down Blair Force one"
"Despite being the first thing they've managed jointly in 70 years a war has broken out over who can claim the actual glory"

A spokesman for Mr Blair said: “Taxpayers do not foot any part of the bill.”

That's a slippery statement. If he was paying for it himself surely spokesman would say so.

On the positive side. Very Distinctive plane, Middle East peace envoy, allegedly hundreds of unaccounted for SAM's in the region?
Plane spotters may have contributed something to society at last!

A spokesman for Mr Blair said: “Taxpayers do not foot any part of the bill.”

That's a slippery statement. If he was paying for it himself surely spokesman would say so.

On the positive side. Very Distinctive plane, Middle East peace envoy, allegedly hundreds of unaccounted for SAM's in the region?
Plane spotters may have contributed something to society at last!
My bold, no doubt this lump of excrement gets the extremely wealthy people who sponsor his jollies to pay. But WE still pay for his minders though. :-(

Tony Blair is a war criminal and ought to be put to death by firing squad in the Tower of London. I would have said 'in Baghdad' but I think we ought to clean up our own mess.

Failing that, a one-way ticket to The Hague would do as far as I am concerned.

C

cloudbuster

He should go by train. They could even give it a catchy name, like "Lying Scotsman" or somesuch.

Tony Blair is a war criminal and ought to be put to death by firing squad in the Tower of London. I would have said 'in Baghdad' but I think we ought to clean up our own mess.

Failing that, a one-way ticket to The Hague would do as far as I am concerned.
I agree, but he should also be done for traitorism as well.

Tuffty

War Hero

Latest Threads