Tony Blair to be cannonized by Catholic Church (then a Sainthood!!)

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by wm1965, Aug 20, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Canonisation (which is Sainthood) follows from Beatification. To achieve either you have to be dead.

Neither Beatification nor Canonnisation are likely to apply to Mr Blair given his current temporal mode (and I suggest are not likely to after his demise)..

BTW Your header makes no sense. 1/10 must try harder.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Is there any way we could speed up the process?
  3. You have to be dead! well there is a strong stench about the fucker, like bad decay, but I think Old Nick will get first dibs on Monsewer Bliar.
  4. Tony Blair to be cannonized
    It sounds like a good idea to me.
    Does any one know where we can get a cannon from?

On the other hand Tony Blair to be sodomised sounds almost as good, revenge would be sweet.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Sodomised with a cannon?
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Can he be cannonized in the way of the Indian Mutiny?
  7. blair.jpg

this is how to cannonise that twat blair

8. You beat me to it, Scooby. Any functional 40mm Bofors about? It would be a treat to watch that with en cores performed on Brown, Prezza, Bob Crow and countless others.

Or perhaps that ought to read "and cuntless others."
  9. fu2

fu2 LE

oh please, please let me light it. Please please

10. Sort of lacks the personal touch that the GPMG provides, I'm all in favour of large calibres when the task requires it but I feel that Mr 7.62x51 is appropriate here.
  11. I abominate idolatry but in this case I'm all for him being turned into a source of holy relics.
  12. It was my thinking to remove the flash hider and using the threads on the muzzle, rotate the "targets'" starfish until there is a solid fit before firing. Or possibly shoehorning the flash hider up the Kyber Pass.

Facial expressions would be priceless, but not for long. Here's a preview of one:

Looks like a pig at the trough. Oh, wait. He is!
  13. [​IMG]

If there is a God............
  14. Fuck that, far too quick. Invite the whole of Arrse over, supply a few dozen .177 air rifles and pellets and put a barbie on.

And yes, you can bring eggs.