Tony Blair threatens Iran.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by midnight, Jan 12, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. German news full of it,apparently,Tony´s threats are quite adamant,over Irans´ return to Atomic Weapons;Just wondered if he talked to the shaved chimp,or if he´s going to invade on his own!

He might of course be talking of an EU Invasion,backed by whom,may I ask?Not one EU country could fight their way out of a paper bag!..........excluding UK of couse.

Would he get pally with Putin?

Midnight

2. I think he may send Cherie there on a charity "Talking" tour, the cost of which would cost the Iranians so much that they could not afford a nuclear programme.

3. Either that or they all keel over due to utter boredom!

4. I believe that that would be illegal under the Geneva Convention, section 874a, subsection C, banning the use of utter munters

5. It does seem that our Tone is even quicker than their own Commander in Chief to volunteer the US military for a war.

6. Invasion isn't the only option --- assuming energy deals between Iran and China don't buy the Iranians too much cover we could use sanctions.

Tricam.

7. How about the Sanction of a Pre Emptive strike? We gotta replace Trident anyway, seems a logical way of saving money on decommisioning!

8. How about if Mr. Blair signs out a rifle, a bag of grenades, a good sturdy pair of boots, and invades Iran by himself?

W might possibly be persuaded to join his trans-Atlantic comrade in this noble venture.

9. Now THAT I would pay to see!

10. What with FPS?

11. Look on the bright side, lads; we'll all be dead of Bird Flu before Gulf War III gets a chance to kick off.