Tony Blair, the EU needs a president. Does it ?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by pimpernel, Oct 29, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Tony Blair has said the EU would be better off with a directly elected president, as he warned deep political rifts between countries could lead to a break-up.
    So Tony needs a new challange does he?

Tony Blair: the EU needs a president - Telegraph

2. President of the EU was a job the bugger always seemed to be gunning for. Alas for Tony even Mr Van Rompuy is more popular than he is so I suspect its back down ze Job Center for old Teflon

• Like Like x 1
  3. I loved Nigel Forage attacking the guy 'with the appearance of a low grade bank clerk' loads of clips on YouTube.

• Like Like x 2
  4. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Dunno. But I need a new Police Commissionaire. And an elected Mayor. And any other limp biscuits you can think of to give me more pigs with their snouts in the trough that I pay for.

Sorry. I meant 'elected politicians'. Not pigs with their snouts in the trough that I pay for. I do not know how that happened.

• Like Like x 4
  5. Marriage to the Wide Mouthed Frog is challenge enough.

6. True but if she offered herself....... you would.... just for the laughs...... and the weeks of waking in a cold sweat after terrifying flashbacks and night terrors :p

7. FOAD blair!

8. The only thing the EU needs is burrying

• Like Like x 2
  9. We've been cutting down on bureaucracy all my lifetime I remember county councils going. Why then do we have so much bureaucracy?

10. TheIronDuke

Because unless you catch them standing over the body with a knife dripping blood, the ***** just get TUPE'ed next door and carry on?

It is a self-sustaining gig. The bureaucrats pad out their own division with bodies. So that when cuts come, they can lose some foot soldiers and they stay on their horse at the back.

Apart from MoD Procurement bureaucrats. They are all Nordic sex Gods and do a fine job. Without them I should not be able to relocate our apple orchard to the lower paddock. And then there is the duck house issue. But apart from the MoD chaps, they are a bunch of *******.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Yes we must get tough on these people says the minister and make a department for cutting and a department to make sure they've cut. It will need an audit department to prove we've cut and some independent inspection and they'd better all be regulated. Right so we need...

12. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

he couldnt possibly be trying to imply he's the right man for the job now is he?

• Like Like x 1
  13. TheIronDuke

Well, opinions differ. So let us start with a Minister for Inclusionism? Then, everybody can be included. The Minister for Inclusionism will need a budget of course. But that can be offset by the money we can save from policing sink estates. Because once the scum are included they will stop fighting, mugging and dealing drugs.

14. So people on sink estates aren't included? Then we'll need a minister for exclusion and a policy unit. We'd need a department to check the poor aren't too poor because we say they aren't. Then we need external inspectors to prove the poor have enough luxuries like grass to eat and suchlike. We can have a champion of vitaminisation in the water but it shouldn't cost too much, we can just pop a bit in.
    Get Clare Raynor on telly too to say 'there, there lovie' a lot.

15. TheIronDuke

Relax. My associates are on it.

Marston Group

I'm thinking the blonde with the tits off of Strictly. Clare Raynor is dribbling these days and I do not feel she connects with our demographic. Well, that is not strictly true. Clare is fat, ugly and stupid. But I don't half fancy shagging that blonde off of Strictly, so we shall have her, yes?