Tony Blair talks to Tesco to open stores in Middle East

#7
Again, this f**ker interferes abroad when we have so much to sort out at home. Still, he never bothered with the UK when he was in power, i just hope the EU Presidency eludes him.
 
#8
Opening supermarkets sounds like a job for rent-a-gob, Cherie Blair/Booth/Ltd or whatever she's calling herself these days. The woman would attend the opening of an envelope, if there was cash in it.

Tony's having to set his sights a bit lower these days. The lecture gigs at £50,000 a go are starting to dry up. The UK government won't be paying him a six figure sum for being, err, for being Tony Blair after next May. 'WTF are we paying him for?' asks the group of four as Hilary Clinton achieves more in the Middle East in a month than Tony has achieved in two years.

Tony could be doing panto next year if he's not careful.
 
#10
Ancient_Mariner said:
Tony could be doing panto next year if he's not careful.
Which part do you think would suit him best?
 
#12
stacker1 said:
Ancient_Mariner said:
Tony could be doing panto next year if he's not careful.
Which part do you think would suit him best?
The arrse-end of the panto-horse, with George W. Bush in the front end so that Bliar could have his nose firmly planted up Bush's rectum!

This twat was our prime minister!!!!
 
#16
sapperbraindead said:
Surely the only place Tesco could open stores in the ME would be Israel-don't think Gaza quite ready for Cohen's 8O :slow:
True, remember Cohen's grandaughter moved to israeli after being wanted in the UK on allegations of fraud
 
#17
Well…

The more he exposes himself i the Middle East, the more chance he has of being slotted…
 
#19
Ulster_Rifleman said:
Woofer829 said:
grimbo said:
He's a cnut ! liar , and a discredit to England .
Well thank fcuk he's Scottish :D
He is a discredit to Scotland, but has an interesting mix of English, German and Irish blood. linky

So he really is a discredit to everybody.
:) :)
 
#20
SSeeker said:
sapperbraindead said:
Surely the only place Tesco could open stores in the ME would be Israel-don't think Gaza quite ready for Cohen's 8O :slow:
True, remember Cohen's grandaughter moved to israeli after being wanted in the UK on allegations of fraud
actually gerrymandering for the conservatives :) no victim no crime...
 

New Posts

Latest Threads