Tony Blair - Read This You Cnut.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by RFUK, Jan 15, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Blair - I've no doubt you've been on this website and I hope you're reading this.

I sit here typing this in tears of anger, frustration and despair.

Having never served, HOW FCUKING DARE YOU make a comment like that. The finest, brightest, strongest, bravest young men and women in this country signed on the dotted line in selfless service of their country and you BETRAYED them by sending them into unsound conflict without adequate support.

YOU have made the decision to send young soldiers into a HELL from which some have never returned.

And if you think I'm being unreasonble, consider for a second my friends and comrades who will never again see the light of day. Consider the parents who leave their brave young son's bedroom just as he left it in the false hope that he might one day come home to them. Consider the children who, whilst you were no doubt enjoying a family christmas, wept and sobbed because daddy wasn't there to open his presents - Because you murdered him in your political pandering.

May your dreams be haunted for the rest of your days by the youth and laughter which you've so smugly poured away.

Blair. You fcuking cnut.

2. Seconded.

3. You are going to upset Sven with that!

4. RFUK - well said mate you should get a medal for that.

5. William Shakespeare could not have found a better way to put the point across.

You sir are a master wordsmith, a poet.

6. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

RFUK, whilst I am in total agreement with you, why are you shocked at this?

He and his Labour lackeys has displayed this kind of sentiment for years. The saddest part for me is that this is a trend. Check out the comments made on the BBC website.

7. Well put RFUK - Even our smarmy PM would understand that.

How dare the bástard say that.

Perhaps he'd like to read Seigfied Sassoon's Suicide in the Trenches, which is as relevant today as it was when written......

I knew a simple soldier boy
    Who grinned at life in empty joy,
    Slept soundly through the lonesome dark,
    And whistled early with the lark.

In winter trenches, cowed and glum,
    With crumps and lice and lack of rum,
    He put a bullet through his brain.
    No one spoke of him again.

You smug-faced crowds with kindling eye
    Who cheer when soldier lads march by,
    Sneak home and pray you’ll never know
    The hell where youth and laughter go.

8. Thirded! Bang on RFUK.

And Tony, once you have digested that, please consider this:

1. Next time you are considering starting another war, please make sure you are doing it for a good reason, and one which can be justified both at the time and afterwards.
    2. Please give people the real reason, not one that seemed convenient at the time even if a bit economical with the actualite.
    3. Please ensure that the military is the correct size, and is correctly manned and equipped, and is not overstretched by still being involved in your other feck ups.
    4.Ensure that there is a proper mission and plan, including some sort of idea of where we are headed with this, rather than going into it with no idea of how you are coming out.
    5. And finally, when your boss across the pond rings you up and tells you your boys are being deployed to Iran next, have the bollox to tell him to feck off and die.

9. Well said that man, any chance of having your words printed, 10 foot high and just outside No 10 would be nice.

10. Chuck me a link will you please?

11. I hope the More Four Dramatisation tonight ' The Trial Of Tony Bliar' becomes less a work of fiction and more of a reality. What a Kn@bber! :pissedoff:

12. Mr Blair, I truly hope you or one of your smarmy lackies reads this thread. The opening post truly sums up the thoughts of the vast majority of our brave soldiers who are asked to lay their lives on the line for a foreign policy that is misconcieved and poorly thought out. Soldiers returning from active service do not get the care they deserve especially those with traumatic stress issues(PTSD). I found out this morning that an old friend who returned from active service in Iraq and was decorated for his bravery has taken his own life, why? because he didnt recieve the support and care he needed and deserved. It is a disgrace. And lets not forget some of our own senior officers who are more concerned about their careers and a nice flat in Whitehall than they are about speaking out(yes Mr Jackson, too little too late). Mr Blair you have the blood of some of the finest young men and women this country has ever produced on your hands but Im sure that didnt stop you from enjoying your xmas holidays: SHAME ON YOU

13. Any journos logging in today?

Bet you wouldn't put that on the front page of your papers.

I mean that is a quote from the heart and says it all really.

:thumright: RFUK :thumleft:

14. How could this man not only refuse to take the blame for their deaths, but actually try to pin it on the soldiers themselves?

Words fail me.

15. well said RFUK.