Tony Blair - oh dear....

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Schaden, Aug 2, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

2. 'Kin hell, mrs bliar has let herself go hasn't she, and she was a munter to start with.

Leaves to wash eyes with carbolic soap.
  3. No wonder he kept 'starting things'

''Need to stay late at work tonight, Errm, Darling''

''Just got something that needs sorting''

'' Need to just answer these emails...''
  4. Apparently whilst staying at Cliff Richard's villa in Barbados he is trying to revive the stalled peace process in the region :D

Well he needs to start something he might succeed in; bloodthirsty mobs in Barbados...

5. :D
  6. Seconded - fcuk me has she been at the pies or what :?:
  7. :lol: :lol: yep she has really gone South

8. Those moobs are impressive, but I'd hardly call the chap corpulent for his age - that still won't save him from the wall when the coup happens. She on the other hand should be harpooned at the earliest opportunity and fed to Cliff Richard.
  9. seeing the state of her certainly make's me feel a lot better about not being quite the fat arrsed corn beef legged biach i thought i was :p
  10. I note with a small amount of mirth, that below the pic of her rear is a small text button 'Enlarge'

Please, nobody touch this button. She's stood in the Sea. Small Countries could be sunk. Tewkesbury has already been flooded. Think of the Children.
  11. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

For the first time ever I have sympathy for T Bliar ...

To have to wake up next to the over-flowing remains of a young girl he once courted. How can she let herself get to that state? Doesn't she care how TB might feel? Not that we do, of course ...
  12. God, imagine waking up next to Cherry..... I would hold my breath until I died!
  13. Holding your breath would be a good idea, can you imagine what her growler must smell like in the morning?
  14. They both need a large amount of excercise! Cherie looks like a ferral pig.... whatever they are.