Tony Blair Going, Going, Gone............

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by EAGLE1, Aug 9, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Check this out from:

Blair 'must go and go now' as pressure mounts

(Filed: 03/08/2006)

Tony Blair has become increasingly isolated as his handling of conflicts in Iraq, Afghanistan and Lebanon has been called into question.

Blair has been criticised for being too close to the White House

Sir Rodric Braithwaite, a former ambassador to Moscow and ex--chairman of the Joint Intelligence Committee, called for Mr Blair to resign immediately.

Elsewhere Britain's outgoing ambassador in Baghdad warned that Iraq was descending into civil war and the grandmother of a soldier killed in southern Afghanistan challenged Mr Blair to send his own sons into the war zone.

Writing in the Financial Times, Sir Rodric described the Prime Minister as "frayed and waxy zombie straight from Madame Tussaud's" programmed by the CIA to "spout the language of the White House in an artificial English accent".

He continued: "He should no longer stand upon the order of his going, but go. At once."

"Mr Blair's total identification with the White House has destroyed his influence in Washington, Europe and the Middle East itself: who bothers with the monkey if he can go straight to the organ-grinder," he said.

Sir Rodric also said Mr Blair had made Britain more vulnerable to terrorist attacks.

Meanwhile, Janet Allison, 76, whose grandson L/Cpl Ross Nicholls, 27, was killed in Afghanistan earlier this week said: "Tony Blair should send his sons out there and see how it feels. We want our boys brought back.

"Our boys are fighting in wars in Afghanistan and Iraq that they don't understand. They join up to take the king's shilling and then find they are not fighting the enemy after all. They get sent to places where no-one wants them."

L/Cpl Nicholls, a married father of two from London, was killed along with 2nd Lt Ralph Johnson, 24, and Capt Alex Eida, 29, when their unit came under fire on Tuesday.
  2. lets feckin hope so BUT the muppet that takes the baton up will probably be just as bad.
  3. I have already posted this is the NEWS section but somebody removed it.

Can someone tell me why that would be ?
  4. It will be rogue agents from MI6 and their associates in the Order of Templars and the CIA, mate, best get your tin-foil side hat on! :twisted:
  5. Don't listen to Cuddles mate. He's with them. Tinfoil actually amplifies your thoughts and makes it so much easier for the Templars to track you. It's part of his plan because he's picked you out for 'training'.

Sliced white bread on the other hand has been proven to work really well. Just sellotape four or five slices around your head and leave a couple of holes for your eyes. I do it every day and I've never been kidnapped by a Templar, so it obviously works.
  6. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Check out the MOD for that site!!!!

Time there was more than one person acting as MOD for that forum so that a balanced viewpoint could go forward.

My opinion only and totally open to argument and deletion :cry:
  7. I still maintain that Blur has been promised a very good job in the Bush Industrial Empire or with some associates on leaving his job as PM.
    However King George needs Blur to stick it out for as long as possible to help keep the flack off Georgei boys back.
  8. cos they were pants perhaps?

Did you have to go to Buck House to receive the GSM that you have as post nominals?
  9. Whatever you do, don't listen to AWOL. He has been collecting your used teabags and using them to extract your critical essences. He is a Lord high Panjundroum of the Ancient Order of Frontier Templars, a member of the SIS and apparently judging from his post a member of the Guild of Master Bakers. In addition he is a zillon from Thaarg and NOT to be trusted.

Go on, put the tin-foil side hat back on. You can trust me...I'm normal.
  10. Calm down dudes. I did not write the article. I am not the ex-chief of the Joint Intelligence staff. So there is no need to get giddy towards me.

You are obviously intelligent people so I am sure you could send these people an e-mail if you don't like what they say. But please have the self restraint not to 'attempt' to shoot down the messenger. As for the bread and cheese thing you have got going on- all I suggest is that-CT scans 'might' help.

I cannot promise anything though. I hope you find time to read up on
    'cathartic expression'. I do understand your frustrations you should not attempt to tag team a newbie though. It could be misconstrude as abusive behaviour. 'Of course the truth hurts' yet as I have already mentioned the truth hurts yet 'Lies pervade the soul'.

If you do not like what I have posted it is not because of the person who posted it -it is because of the content. I really do understand your frustration I feel much the same. :)
  11. Shooting the messenger is dead easy...he is there, with the in a barrel!
  12. I shouldn't say I told you so -but **** it -I told you the knobber was going.
    Well we all new really. when he goes though- so will his policies 'now think hard about that fact!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
  13. Why only Blair?
  14. Strange the Turkeys don't normally bring on Christmas. But maybe even they have finally seen the light and hope by sucking up to Bruin they'll save their scrawny necks.
    Mind you Hate Blur, Loath Bruin and Cameron does not inspire confidence, Sh1t.