Tony B to become a papist

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by danielsan, Nov 8, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I feel sorry for whoever has to hear his first confession.
  2. Could be there a while :!:
  3. Who said the catholics actual want him?
  4. Tony Who?
  5. The Pope wants him. In fact, he's suggested immediate canonisation>

6. Isnt that the whole purpose

"God the Father of mercies, through the death and resurrection of his Son, has reconciled the world to himself and sent the Holy Spirit among us for the forgiveness of sins; through the ministry of the Church may God give you pardon and peace, and I absolve you from your sins in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit."

No other fecker will
  7. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

The thing is you confess sins. Tony without doubt would consider he was following his destiny, and that no sin was commited. Sort of twisted logic I could be argued to suffer from myself; I suppose the benefit is when I am in denial it doesn't result in 100,000s dead.

Well, not yet.
  8. We are a Church of sinners and he's as welcome as anyone else. Mind you, might have been a bit better if he'd had the courage of his convictions years ago.
  9. What would his first penance be? Any suggestions?

10. They'll have to work in shifts! :twisted:
  11. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

I'd say self flagellation, but I suppose he has Cherie for that :twisted:
  12. Yeah, but most of your sinners only fcuked a few kids. Blair fcuked a whole country. :evil:

Two countries if you count Iraq...
  13. Come on... bears, wood, shite...

Papa already took Blairs first fess up.
  14. You can't make your first confession unless you are already in communion with Rome. I would've thought that would have been obvious even to you Limbo :wink: