Tony B. Liar In Spain.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by flarkey, Jan 31, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Saw Tony on the news yesterday on his visit to Spain, getting loads of support from Jose-Maria Aznar, the Spanish President.

So, that's Gibraltar sent down the river then.......!

2. Bloody hell HVM, I thought exactly the same thing. Why would the Spanish Prez support War on Iraq, when his SF were picking up terrs. left right and centre, then I thought....Lumps of Rock with salt in everything....

Hmmmmmmm, and what about all those other European nations that said yes?

Italy? With a Prime Minister who is a watchword for honesty and Integrity

Poland? The military re-equipment deal heavily subsidised by the US

Czech republic? - Dollars please, actually, I'm surprised at the Czech republic, not a nation of yes men, unless they're getting the same deal as the Poles?

Hungary - Ditto

Portugal ?

So that leaves, Holland, Belgium, France, Germany, Sweden, Norway,Greece etc as non-signees. Hmmmm

3. while we are talking about gibraltar why don't blair as k J.M.anzar about his 2 african cities in morrocco called Ceuta and Mililla they are a lot bigger than gibraltar and they dont want to give it back to morrocco and they also made it an integral part of spain with their own MP . :mad:

maybe we should grant the same thing to gibraltar with its own MP. ;)

spain has given up all claims to gibraltar when the spanish people and the spanish army ran away and left the place deserted .........possession is 9/10 th of the law and the people of gibraltar are british in every sense of the word identity, language and culture . :p