Tonight's upgrade

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Just got back online and noticed a few differences, one of which being the removal of the "mong buttons". The "like" is still there but the rest have been removed, there are going to be a few gnashing and wailing at this, it'll be a tsunami of mong tears!

i still want the mong button to be replaced with one that does this

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Just got back online and noticed a few differences, one of which being the removal of the "mong buttons". The "like" is still there but the rest have been removed, there are going to be a few gnashing and wailing at this, it'll be a tsunami of mong tears!
You mean that people will have to consider an opinion and articulate a response? The tyranny!

This is the UN version...

Boris_Johnson

ADC
DirtyBAT
I think it must be a work in progress as the mong options are still there (under different emojis) in your profile...

Screenshot_20190730-221350.png

:D Outfeckingstanding isn't it?

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
I’ll miss Oddbods input. Maybe he could step up with an ‘x’ every so often. Proof of life. That sort of thing.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
You mean that people will have to consider an opinion and articulate a response? The tyranny!
Plus some of our more button friendly site members will be reaching for the straight razors. What's not to like?

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
1564522482168.png

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Plus some of our more button friendly site members will be reaching for the straight razors. What's not to like?
I have been agitating for this day since this day first became worth agitating for. Speaking as the first Arrse member to get the full house of available mong buttons, I hope that we will now return to the level of unrestrained verbal violence that once made this site the envy of the world (and Graculus the mere plaything of Emperors and higher forms of life, such as retarded rabbits).

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I go out for a couple of hours........o_O:threaten:

Kinda reduces the "punishment" for the RoP mongs as part of the punishment was removal of buttons. Still, as the site gets more and more touchy feely I expect this to get even more PC. Next colour scheme will probably be Rainbow with a pink fringe! :cool:

Kirkz

LE
Oh dear, there'll be tears before bed time that's for sure.

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
There should be an automatic mong button that if enough people hit, it bans the poster for 24hrs.

Oh the sheer fuckery options. :D

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer

Kinda reduces the "punishment" for the RoP mongs as part of the punishment was removal of buttons. Still, as the site gets more and more touchy feely I expect this to get even more PC. Next colour scheme will probably be Rainbow with a pink fringe! :cool:
I'm not giving this a Like in case anyone thinks it's rainbow and pink fringe I'm liking.

......careful what you wish for...

......careful what you wish for...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pvivax The Intelligence Cell 13
vvaannmmaann The NAAFI Bar 2
Offendi The NAAFI Bar 64

Latest Threads