Tonights the night.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
OK guys and guyesses. Scotland are due to be out on the playing field in about 40 minutes.

I am so nervous after the previous 3 games over this weekend. How many peeps would have bet on NZ & Wallbies packing to go home while England go through superbly?

Tonight is Scotland's night so, having been out for a rather long liquid lunch, with no food, I will leave you all to it.

COME ON SCOTLAND!!!!!!!!

I wish the Porridge wogs luck and hope they go all the way, then we can fcuk them in the final :D

Should be a good game, the dagoes will be no push over, but stranger things have happened.

I won some money on the lucky English, I won some money on the Garlic munching Frenchies, now hopefully I'll win some money on Jocks?!?! Fingers crossed.

scotlass said:
Feet up beer in hand, cum oan the lads!!!!!
Hopefully not CUM on the lads as i hope the Sweaty socks win (and dont want too much mess), for the British. Go on the jocks do us proud I will always support any British team :roll:

The_IRON said:
scotlass said:
Hopefully not CUM on the lads as i hope the Sweaty socks win (and dont want too much mess), for the British. Go on the jocks do us proud I will always support any British team :roll:
You mean bukkake isn't the tradition in the changing room after a win? I thought that's what the team bath was all about... 8O :D

Night night Scotland :D

dont care if the Jocks and the welsh and the irish hate us normally.. c'mon boys do the job and lets get some Red, White and Blue going ! Hell, what a party that would be !!

scotlass said:
Lass...take a look at number 5... :wink:

The Welsh didn't even deserve to get TV time, not a looker amongst them!

Giggle

valiant try but

Giggles louder

Auld-Yin said:
OK guys and guyesses. Scotland are due to be out on the playing field in about 40 minutes.

I am so nervous after the previous 3 games over this weekend. How many peeps would have bet on NZ & Wallbies packing to go home while England go through superbly?

Tonight is Scotland's night so, having been out for a rather long liquid lunch, with no food, I will leave you all to it.

COME ON SCOTLAND!!!!!!!!
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo, given your comments this World Cup, how sour would you like your grapes?

:D

Hangs head in shame, the local Rhino's could have played better....in a huff now.

scotlass said:
Hangs head in shame, the local Rhino's could have played better....in a huff now.
Even though im in a drunken state after copious ammounts of John Smiths and after shock i would gladly give you a shoulder to cry on, hopefully Taboo is as upset as you if you would like to bring her along for a group hug :D

ps dont remind me i was pissed tonight please :wink:

I will have several pints of what your drinking Iron, it might take away the sting of tonights humiliation.

Today I wrote in my diary, the entry simply said "Bugger!".

Lets hope England get to dish out some revenge on the Dagos.