Tonights the night.

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by Auld-Yin, Oct 7, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

OK guys and guyesses. Scotland are due to be out on the playing field in about 40 minutes.

I am so nervous after the previous 3 games over this weekend. How many peeps would have bet on NZ & Wallbies packing to go home while England go through superbly?

Tonight is Scotland's night so, having been out for a rather long liquid lunch, with no food, I will leave you all to it.

COME ON SCOTLAND!!!!!!!!
  2. I wish the Porridge wogs luck and hope they go all the way, then we can fcuk them in the final :D

Should be a good game, the dagoes will be no push over, but stranger things have happened.
  3. I won some money on the lucky English, I won some money on the Garlic munching Frenchies, now hopefully I'll win some money on Jocks?!?! Fingers crossed.
  4. England 12-10 Australia
    New Zealand 18-20 France

Yup, they sure have! 8)
  5. Feet up beer in hand, cum oan the lads!!!!!
  6. Hopefully not CUM on the lads as i hope the Sweaty socks win (and dont want too much mess), for the British. Go on the jocks do us proud I will always support any British team :roll:
  7. You mean bukkake isn't the tradition in the changing room after a win? I thought that's what the team bath was all about... 8O :D
  8. Night night Scotland :D
  9. dont care if the Jocks and the welsh and the irish hate us normally.. c'mon boys do the job and lets get some Red, White and Blue going ! Hell, what a party that would be !!
  10. Lass...take a look at number 5... :wink:

The Welsh didn't even deserve to get TV time, not a looker amongst them!
  11. Giggle

valiant try but

Giggles louder
  12. Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo, given your comments this World Cup, how sour would you like your grapes?

13. So the final will be Southern hemisphere vs Northern hemisphere.
  14. played like a bunch of girls.