Tonights the night.

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by Auld-Yin, Oct 7, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

OK guys and guyesses. Scotland are due to be out on the playing field in about 40 minutes.

I am so nervous after the previous 3 games over this weekend. How many peeps would have bet on NZ & Wallbies packing to go home while England go through superbly?

Tonight is Scotland's night so, having been out for a rather long liquid lunch, with no food, I will leave you all to it.

COME ON SCOTLAND!!!!!!!!

2. I wish the Porridge wogs luck and hope they go all the way, then we can fcuk them in the final :D

Should be a good game, the dagoes will be no push over, but stranger things have happened.

3. I won some money on the lucky English, I won some money on the Garlic munching Frenchies, now hopefully I'll win some money on Jocks?!?! Fingers crossed.

4. England 12-10 Australia
    New Zealand 18-20 France

Yup, they sure have! 8)

5. Feet up beer in hand, cum oan the lads!!!!!

6. Hopefully not CUM on the lads as i hope the Sweaty socks win (and dont want too much mess), for the British. Go on the jocks do us proud I will always support any British team :roll:

7. You mean bukkake isn't the tradition in the changing room after a win? I thought that's what the team bath was all about... 8O :D

8. Night night Scotland :D

9. dont care if the Jocks and the welsh and the irish hate us normally.. c'mon boys do the job and lets get some Red, White and Blue going ! Hell, what a party that would be !!

10. Lass...take a look at number 5... :wink:

The Welsh didn't even deserve to get TV time, not a looker amongst them!

11. Giggle

valiant try but

Giggles louder

12. Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo, given your comments this World Cup, how sour would you like your grapes?

:D

13. So the final will be Southern hemisphere vs Northern hemisphere.

14. played like a bunch of girls.