• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Tonights the night.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
OK guys and guyesses. Scotland are due to be out on the playing field in about 40 minutes.

I am so nervous after the previous 3 games over this weekend. How many peeps would have bet on NZ & Wallbies packing to go home while England go through superbly?

Tonight is Scotland's night so, having been out for a rather long liquid lunch, with no food, I will leave you all to it.

COME ON SCOTLAND!!!!!!!!

I wish the Porridge wogs luck and hope they go all the way, then we can fcuk them in the final :D

Should be a good game, the dagoes will be no push over, but stranger things have happened.

I won some money on the lucky English, I won some money on the Garlic munching Frenchies, now hopefully I'll win some money on Jocks?!?! Fingers crossed.

scotlass said:
Feet up beer in hand, cum oan the lads!!!!!
Hopefully not CUM on the lads as i hope the Sweaty socks win (and dont want too much mess), for the British. Go on the jocks do us proud I will always support any British team :roll:

The_IRON said:
scotlass said:
Hopefully not CUM on the lads as i hope the Sweaty socks win (and dont want too much mess), for the British. Go on the jocks do us proud I will always support any British team :roll:
You mean bukkake isn't the tradition in the changing room after a win? I thought that's what the team bath was all about... 8O :D

Night night Scotland :D

dont care if the Jocks and the welsh and the irish hate us normally.. c'mon boys do the job and lets get some Red, White and Blue going ! Hell, what a party that would be !!

scotlass said:
Lass...take a look at number 5... :wink:

The Welsh didn't even deserve to get TV time, not a looker amongst them!

Giggle

valiant try but

Giggles louder

Auld-Yin said:
OK guys and guyesses. Scotland are due to be out on the playing field in about 40 minutes.

I am so nervous after the previous 3 games over this weekend. How many peeps would have bet on NZ & Wallbies packing to go home while England go through superbly?

Tonight is Scotland's night so, having been out for a rather long liquid lunch, with no food, I will leave you all to it.

COME ON SCOTLAND!!!!!!!!
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo, given your comments this World Cup, how sour would you like your grapes?

:D

Hangs head in shame, the local Rhino's could have played better....in a huff now.

scotlass said:
Hangs head in shame, the local Rhino's could have played better....in a huff now.
Even though im in a drunken state after copious ammounts of John Smiths and after shock i would gladly give you a shoulder to cry on, hopefully Taboo is as upset as you if you would like to bring her along for a group hug :D

ps dont remind me i was pissed tonight please :wink:

I will have several pints of what your drinking Iron, it might take away the sting of tonights humiliation.

Today I wrote in my diary, the entry simply said "Bugger!".

Lets hope England get to dish out some revenge on the Dagos.