Tonights Question Time

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by netleyned, Aug 11, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Interesting to watch the panel getting it very wrong with regards to the mood of the general public. Camila Batmanghelidjh got a lambasting by a member of the audience after she responded to a quesiton who said to her something along the lines of "That kind of liberal thinking has caused these problems". It would seem that folk such as herself (the policy makers/influencers) are so far out of touch of reality that more problems are only inevitable.

It was also interesting that one member of the audience stated that riots didn't occur during Labours time in govt. She seemed to forgotten the Bradford 'race' riots.

2. Do you mean 'Question Time' or have I missed something on BBC 2?

3. Cheers LPJ.

4. Turned it on, saw that fat twat prezzy gobbing off... switched it off again.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Stupid bleeding heart liberal bitch. Anyone who wears a bedspread and a tea-cosy for a national TV broadcast is by definition a ****. Word.

• Like Like x 8
  6. You are welcome and thanks.

I don't really know what to say about tonight's QT.

I think I detect a left wing/liberal feel about it but I could be wrong.

I detest Prescott but he is the best operator on the panel by an Irish mile IMO.

I also think it is a spectacularly weak and nondescript panel in general.

7. As ever, most of the panel and especially the audience are made up of massive left wing *****.

Even David Davis is disappointing.

8. Ive shouted at the tv more tonight as opposed to watching the rioting unfold on the news channels the last couple of days.

9. Yes, I watched this. My Lard John Prescott of Pie-land & Bacon Butty in ye county of Lards certainly got his dander up, quite angry at one point. However he was right to say that the rioters should be dealt severely. As for the lady wearing the Funny Hat on the panel, she and the Lefties in the audience were spouting the usual crap about 'Bankers and Rich Folks' which may or may not be relevant to these discussions.

I had to laugh at one young female who was obviously a Leftie who thought that the Police by initially standing by doing nothing is a 'Conspiracy to bring more laws in' to oppress the peasants. Oh Dear me. She seems to have forgotten what the last Labour government tried to do and did do with all its anti-democracy legislation, much of which is still on the statute books.

Oh how our Labourite and Marxist Bretheren and Sisters very quickly have massive selective memories about Labour governments failures whilst in office.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I am surprised that the odious creature Harman wasn't there. She has been gobbing off about all this for days. She's hardly been off the sodding telly which has come dangerously close to being shot.
    Not one single Shadow Minister even, Prescott was the nearest to the centre of things they could get.

The Govt didn't send any big hitters either (Tory or Lib), maybe they had more important things to do.

A curious programme.

11. You want to know why we have had riots?

Because ****ing morons like that lot have been running The UK for far too long.

Having had my worst three shifts on duty since being in the old bill I'm considering topping myself at the thought of going back to normal. The last few days/nights have been hard work, with long hours and no breaks... But it felt good to eventually be given some backing to enforce the law.

I'm back in on Saturday and without a shadow of a doubt know that things will be back to normal and I've never felt more depressed.

• Like Like x 8
  12. Knew it would be the usual bullshit, so began channel surfing until I found Get Carter.:crash:

IMHO, the best thing 99% of MP's can do for their country is die. Alive, they are ****ing useless. As a blood sacrifice, they might actually make a positive contribution.

• Like Like x 3
  13. Brotherton Lad

Brotherton Lad LE Reviewer

Left me feeling strangely disappointed. A lacklustre discussion, even the Archbishop was reading from prepared notes.

14. As for Brian "Elect me" Paddick. He sums up exactly what is wrong with the senior echelons of the police. They're basically all like him.

Politicians in uniform waiting for the next big gig. ****ing Pointless, talking head, Yes Man.

• Like Like x 6
  15. Yeah I used to watch Question Time but now I just want to throw the telly out of the window if it's on, It's about as useful as Jeremy Kyle. Robin Day was far more effective, although to be fair, he was an annoying **** too.

• Like Like x 2