Tonights live TV debate

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by TheIronDuke, Apr 15, 2010.

1. Yes

2. No

3. Who was the git in the yellow tie?

4. Marry me, lovely Iron Duke

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Did David Cameron look like an Easter Island Statue or what?
  2. He certainly had more slap on than most of the girls that i've seen on a night out in York at any rate.
  3. All so ordinary.... yaaawwwwn!! Old Cyclops wasn't up to much, neither were the other two. Cleggie might have come out on top. 'Airbrushed Dave' was a tad uncomfortable looking, but with another 2 broadcasts, one next week and the last one the week after. It was all a bit like 'Fifteen to One'... ... now F**k Off.... :muhaha:
  4. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

But step back for a moment. The Conservatives, or Labour, you know those tossers who have been busy spending money like it grows on trees, or Sven!!
  5. You heard it here. Ord_Sgt is pissed and on the internet, therefore it must be gospel.
  6. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Thanks for your input Jim. The internet is king, you do have other interests don't you Jim? :lol:
  7. Well, I'm a
  8. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

HMMM reading back a bit you are a big fan of scuba frog and sven. Go away. Thanks for the pissed bit though, most people know that, I've been here a while, its hardly an argument you tit.
  9. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Reading some of your posts, I promise you, I never shagged your Doris, really I didn't.

You must be the most paranoid inadequate I know.
  10. I missed this.

Considering I've only ever slagged Sven and Scuba Frog off, your definition of "fan" seems to be rather blurred - like your vision, you gin soaked Harold Ramp. Back to your park bench and stay there, you've lost all credibility.
  11. I rank them all as being equal .......... EQUWALLY WORTHLESS!