Tonights Great Debate. Who won? Vote now

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by TheIronDuke, Apr 29, 2010.

?
  1. Good CO and milk for every child

29.3%
  2. Bad CO and lets fill the cattle trucks

19.5%
  3. Lovely Iron Duke CO, marry me Big Boy oh YES

51.2%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

You won’t have noticed, but there has been a Great Debate tonight, which may well shape your future and the future of ARRSE.

The participants in this debate couldn’t give a rats what you think, but Harriet in HR thought we should ask you. So we are.

The participants in the debate were:

Good CO. Went to Eaton and worked in PR for a while. Joined the army and is considered a jolly good egg. Looks like an Easter Island statue. Sweats a lot and has chipmunk cheeks. Thinks poor people are interesting.

Bad CO. Decked Lee Van Cleef and Jack Palance with one punch in a bar in Albuquerque. All witnesses to this act are now dead, no witnesses extant. People generally avoid him.

Me CO. I was once poor and confused like you. I feel your pain. I give a fuck, unlike those two self serving trough scoffers. A vote for me is a vote for freedom.

Vote now, because we care what you think. We really do.

2. Great :roll:

You don't have many friends in real life do you? No need to be so self-obsessed on ARRSE though, if only because no one thinks you're particularly funny.

3. TheIronDuke

Fuck me. Essex inna house, innit?

Sorry. On you go. The vote of dull old fat bigots from Rochdale is important to those of us in power.

Shit. Is this thing on?

4. If they did, the seals ain't talking. Leastways, if they know what's good for them, they ain't.

5. ID you got my secret vote because of your smooth talk and command of the Queen's English ...... and the fact that you said you were after me ..... when you modified my Avatar .

Ned

6. Duke do you offer free cakes for fat ex servicemen like myself? Could I have 5 accounts on arrse and spend my whole dull life insulting myself? and finally would you stop immigration from PPrune which is reducing my self abuse in the aviation forums?

What are your policies none of that flim flam the truth we know as a Duke hold an account in another forum so the truth.

PS If you call me a bigot I’ll kick your cunt in.

Yours a concerned voter Glasgow

7. TheIronDuke

I have always liked Glasgow. And cake. The other two hate the Scots and eat Riveta for breakfast. Education is important. And nurses. Nurses are more important. Nurses. Mmmmf

8. Sorry, but Bad CO has already achieved 110% of the vote thanks to a million postal votes (all in one package and the same handwriting).

9. ID what benefits do you plan to introduce for back sliding no marks like myself?

10. I'll vote for you. You're possibly a twat, as I believe you wear a burqa on your rare appearances so I've never had a good target picture, but my only alternatives are Jeffrey Donaldson (who really is a twat, although apparently a relatively good constituency MP-twat) and some supporter of extreme violence in the Ulster Traditional Trough Unionist Conservative Expenses Party.

Who won this evening? The best handler.

11. Duke you had my vote at cakes for all, but just to clarify some of the others policies: GCO has a pathological hatred of all things shed yeas I said it SHED, and the BCO has a pathological hatred of everything else. I will now cast my vote all hail The Iron Duke saviour of the universe

12. ancienturion

ancienturion LE Book Reviewer

Careful, ID. Before you know where you are they will all want to be in your shed for tea (or something).

13. And who the fcuk are you then, bon-bon lips?

14. CBG has a very valid point. Can you explain your position in relation to sheds? None of the other candidates has expressed, recently, a clear policy on this fundamental matter. Will sheds be allowed without onerous planning constraints? Will new shed development be subject to VAT? Will sheds be exempt from IHT? If a person is obliged to seek residential healthcare will their shed be liable to be sold meet care costs? If a shed is sold is this considered the sole-shed residence and therefore exempt from CGT?

15. Will I have to pay stamp duty if my shed is worth more than £249?