Tonight's, cough, entertainment...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Negligent-Discharge, Jun 2, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

This was taken a few minutes ago in Glasgow.... what's going to be the outcome?

Attached Files:

• tits.jpg
      File size:
      25.7 KB
  2. She'll blow too hard and the poor cow on the right will burst.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. A pearl necklace if you're lucky.

A shag if you're not?

Nice rack though.
  4. Not one but two !!!! You jammy fucker
  5. Yes but don't they tend to use deep-fried Mars Bars as sex toys - not a pretty sight?
  6. Venereal disease. Followed by a sustained case of harassment. She has the look about her of the truly deranged.

If it's been sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk then I'm probably pissed.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. The outcome will be you going home alone, whilst those 2 shack up for the night and teach each other the ancient art of fisting.

Where's the photo with her tits out?!!?
    • Like Like x 1
  8. I will instead retire with the images of ms Kathleen Jenkins at Epsom to hand.

Doing it with a finger or two,eyes scrunched a bit near the screen, trying to make sure I don't make a mess or mistake in the process.
  9. Assuming you haven't paid for them, nothing else and whichever one belongs to you elbowing you in the ribs if you attempt to get your leg over later.
  10. You going home alone for a tearful w4nk?
  11. The clap.
  12. The bill just went up as girl on girl costs extra?
  13. Kathleen Jenkins? Who the fuck is she?
  14. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

Ladies, gentlemen and Jarrod... I was sent this by a mate who is up to his neck in Glasgae's "finest".. I'm happily at home with TSO and its Merlot.
  15. Well tell the man at the coalface that the tri service community demand more pictures