Tonight's, cough, entertainment...

She'll blow too hard and the poor cow on the right will burst.

A pearl necklace if you're lucky.

A shag if you're not?

Nice rack though.

This was taken a few minutes ago in Glasgow.... what's going to be the outcome?
Venereal disease. Followed by a sustained case of harassment. She has the look about her of the truly deranged.

If it's been sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk then I'm probably pissed.

P

PrinceAlbert

The outcome will be you going home alone, whilst those 2 shack up for the night and teach each other the ancient art of fisting.

Where's the photo with her tits out?!!?

I will instead retire with the images of ms Kathleen Jenkins at Epsom to hand.

Doing it with a finger or two,eyes scrunched a bit near the screen, trying to make sure I don't make a mess or mistake in the process.

Ladies, gentlemen and Jarrod... I was sent this by a mate who is up to his neck in Glasgae's "finest".. I'm happily at home with TSO and its Merlot.

Well tell the man at the coalface that the tri service community demand more pictures

Where abouts in Glasgow, so the boys can visit & get both those racks out on Arrse ;-)

A safe outcome is waking up feeling sore with those two craving for more abuse...

Considering the one on the left is wearing a wedding ring, I suspect your mate, Mr ND, will end up having the shit kicked out him behind some bins, whilst the 'ladies' look on - screaming at their OHs "stop kicking him wayne, we waz only playing!"

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
vvaannmmaann The NAAFI Bar 2
Offendi The NAAFI Bar 64
Pyianno The Intelligence Cell 12