Tonight ITV 8.00pm

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by diane_41, Oct 30, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. War wounds

2. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

2300hrs over here in N.I,
    But funnily enough,the News of the Screws yesterday again claimed credit for the ARRSE campaign over Squaddies treatment.
  3. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

The crab is not answering the questions, he is a fool :D
  4. Hard to judge really, only showed one side of the story! Not sure whether ITV were just jumping on a bandwagon foor political reasons rather than actually having genuine concern. Can never be too sure with Journos can you?
  5. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Seemed to me more to do with the MOD banning ITV news from reporting than the soldiers themselves.But it was interesting that ITV pointed out that the 3Para soldier who sadly lost a leg,is keeping his job in the Army.The 'implication' I got from reading between the lines was that if he commended the care he had from Selly Oak,he'd get a buy ball & stay in the army.I can see no other reason for ITV to mention that as I'm sure there are far more injured servicemen who have been kept on.(IE,Johnston Beharry VC,told he was too badly injured to stay in but now promted to Lcpl)
    Now I'm sure that's not the case & that he is being kept on on his merits,but I wonder how many,especially civvies,will wonder that too.