Tonight I Didn't Cook ...

Charming as ever. :rolleyes:
So sorry if I offended your delicate eyes. And thank you for the SABC you gave my post in response to where you asked me if I'd been eating vomit.

Apres footy and a couple of cheeky vimtos I didn’t cook these modern classics.....

You eat bread and butter with tinned fruit and carnation milk?
You Welsh are really fcuking weird.

Just fancied it mate

Back in the 50's that was the ultimate treat, tinned peaches or fruit salad, with Carnation.

No one had a fridge let alone a fridge freezer the size of a Ford Anglia 105e back then.

Good honest food....... anyone else get rhubarb sticks, dipping it in sugar, as you went, or radishes dipped in salt ?

So sorry if I offended your delicate eyes. And thank you for the SABC you gave my post in response to where you asked me if I'd been eating vomit.

I had to check who had given you the "braincell". Yep it was Ecosse. The bloke with the long red line.

I had to check who had given you the "braincell". Yep it was Ecosse. The bloke with the long red line.
He's probably never seen such exotic and rich food in his life and was scared.

Anyway the old man has just cooked me some lovely salmon with hollandaise sauce and comfort peas, because I've been feeling a bit dicky this week.