Tonight I Didn't Cook ...

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
That and a good nights’ kip should see you right. Get well soon.

I doubt it because there's no brandy/milk or rum/coffee mentioned.

20201214_112825_compress30.jpg

I didn't cook any chutneys, jams or jellies. However, since July my wife has made, and sold 400 jars like the one above, all made from ingredients she has grown or foraged. In so doing she has raised £1000 for the RBL.
She's ace.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
View attachment 528914
I didn't cook any chutneys, jams or jellies. However, since July my wife has made, and sold 400 jars like the one above, all made from ingredients she has grown or foraged. In so doing she has raised £1000 for the RBL.
She's ace.
She sure is. Excellent effort.

View attachment 528914
She's ace.
Great effort and I can confirm the condiments I purchased a few months back are top notch. Well done Mrs H_T.

Nice bit of bread there from the lads at Lidl, pushed half of it down with some Ministoenail soup and some of their Red Fox mature double Gloucester.

I have no complaints.

Nice bit of bread there from the lads at Lidl, pushed half of it down with some Ministoenail soup and some of their Red Fox mature double Gloucester.

I have no complaints.
For a while I thought that was a massive flatfish, akin a brill. With some trimming. And expected a masterclass in cooking large flat fish.
It‘s bread.

yesterday I took the good lady out for a late lunch

I booked into Nick Nairns again , told her we were tootling off to Stirling as I wanted to go to Wicks there, she knew nothing until I parked just behind the restaurant, in Bridge of Allen

Starter was baked camambert with flatbread (to be honest, it would have been too much for us even as a complete meal at home) and we both had the best haddock and chips(real chips) I have had since I can remember

downside of it , no alcohol , so no glass of wine with it

it was very.......very good

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
cheese.jpg

Asbach chocs.jpg

Life is a bit grim at the moment, with the local pub shut, Lockdown 3, the shit hitting the fan in America and the usual suspects gobbing off on TV and Radio blaming Boris for everything.
Sod it, on my evening walk in town this evening (after dropping our Grandaughter off with her parents) I decided to get a Fish supper to boost morale a bit. Went down a treat!
1F6BC405-38F7-4751-BEA2-F9205226151B.jpeg

Latest Threads