Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tonight I Didn't Cook ...

I'm sussing a pattern here @slipperman .

You actually own the "local" farm shop and are just touting for business aren't you :grin:

Top looking scoff though.
I’m happily retired mate - wouldn’t want the hassle. It is a bit too close for comfort though, I can walk there quite easily, but it’s playing havoc with my waistline! :-D

Afternoon cake and coffee today.
Cake made by my girlfriends mum.
It's very good.

20201024_151750~2.jpg

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
No, can't stand the stuff.
I got shitfaced on it when I was about 13 and since then just the smell of it makes me want to throw up my internal organs.
Southern Comfort for me, pissed the night before going back to Pirbright after our five week inspection leave. I did not want to go back and the next day on the train oh my fecking head. That drink is the devils piss I tell you.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
20201025_175714.jpg

an interesting cheese, to say the least!

Kirkz

LE
If it's the one I'm thinking of it ******* stank. The smell was noticeable through several bags and a tupperware type box.
How did it taste?
I've noticed the worse a cheese smells the better it tastes.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
If it's the one I'm thinking of it ******* stank. The smell was noticeable through several bags and a tupperware type box.

Wimp

Tool

LE
Sounds more like a Stinking Bishop.
How did it taste?
Could be Stinking Bishop. Absolute honking smell, lovely taste.

According to the Press Association, "the Stinking Bishop made by Charles Martell of Martell and Son in Gloucestershire blew the judges away and was described as smelling like a rugby club changing room."

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
How did it taste?
Surely there is a line to this theory.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I think that is the one I'm thinking of. Let us know if it corrodes your fridge door trying to escape.

Worse things have tried!

Sounds more like a Stinking Bishop.
Nope, the one that assaulted my nose was definitely Scottish and had a vaguely amusing name, I'm pretty sure it was Minger after seeing FF's picture. Stinking Bishop has an impressive reputation but is from down south.

Tool

LE
Nope, the one that assaulted my nose was definitely Scottish and had a vaguely amusing name, I'm pretty sure it was Minger after seeing FF's picture. Stinking Bishop has an impressive reputation but is from down south.
I prefer t'Bishop to the Minger, surprisingly enough. Both are rather pleasant to eat though.

Latest Threads