Tonight I Didn't Cook ...

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
I felt a bit peckish earlier so I raided the fridge and didn't really cook anything but managed to fry egg and bacon, and make some b&s with left over baked beans.
snack.jpg

Curry night from the pub this evening. As always, just the job.
214FCFC7-F8F8-459C-B1D7-7EC5A50756DE.jpeg

I’m about 5 covid weeks into delivery by skip the dishes and it’s getting to be a struggle. Last night I tried Korean food for the first time and it was bloody awful. I was looking forward to kimchi but in truth it was like a rotten dishcloth. I saw the meal again a couple of hours later and it looked about the same

Karamoja

War Hero
Today's breakfast : sliced banana drizzled with my own honey. Thank you bees, even though half of you upsticked and left last week.

IMG_20200525_102422~5.jpg

Kirkz

LE
No cooking involved so I've put it in here...
Cheese and pickled beetroot butty.

20200528_182758_copy_628x796.jpg

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Apart from heating things up I didn't actually cook anything except the potato but managed to get some garlic chicken, chicken kebab and Polish sausage all shoved together with a bit of greenery type stuff ('cos I like putting the cheesy coleslaw all over it). A big plus is that there is still a sausage to go with egg and bacon tomorrow morning.

my dinner.jpg

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Beetroot? The Devil's rancid turds - you revolting person :puker::puker::puker::puker::puker::puker::puker::puker::puker::puker::puker:
It's a shame in a way that your taste buds have not evolved/matured.
Beetroot in sandwich;
with cheese and salad cream
or ham and salad cream
or spam and salad cream
or corned beef and salad cream
or anything else
or just plain beetroot.
Mmmmmm.

Kirkz

LE
It's a shame in a way that your taste buds have not evolved/matured.
Beetroot in sandwich;
with cheese and salad cream
or ham and salad cream
or spam and salad cream
or corned beef and salad cream
or anything else
or just plain beetroot.
Mmmmmm.
I bet he doesn't like tripe either.

Latest Threads