Tonight I Didn't Cook ...

greyfergie

MIA
Book Reviewer
I have to say being in Israel this last week has been really healthy- beers quite expensive so I’ve eased back on that a wee bit and a huge amount of salads and pickled stuff very nice - needless to say I didn’t cook this lot either ....

greyfergie

MIA
Book Reviewer
None of the stuff in your last two posts looks remoely edible. I and a bunch of other blokes were supposed to go to Elat to build some sort of holiday camp. It all fell through due to financial "irregularities". Quite glad about that now.
Poof.....

I did actually forget to take a picture of the mixed grill as the main course

I was Site Manager of a development in Hackney about 9 years ago. After 9 months it was time to get the air conditioning system up and running. The whole thing was computer controlled and way beyond my feeble abilities to understand. The money men flew in a man from Israel to do the installation.
We were in the habit of meeting up in a Turk owned greasy spoon in Mare Street at 07-30. Watching the Israeli bloke shoveling down bacon, sausage, and black pudding was odd to say the least. He had his Skull Cap hidden, not very successfully under a West Ham baseball cap.

None of the stuff in your last two posts looks remoely edible. I and a bunch of other blokes were supposed to go to Elat to build some sort of holiday camp. It all fell through due to financial "irregularities". Quite glad about that now.
Those chairs don't look very comfy either........

I have to say being in Israel this last week has been really healthy- beers quite expensive so I’ve eased back on that a wee bit and a huge amount of salads and pickled stuff very nice - needless to say I didn’t cook this lot either ....

There are 4 things in that shot that shouldn't be anywhere near a pint.

There are a few hotel chains where I often pop inside for a free breakfast. They don't ask my room number or anything. I don't just have a breakfast, but I nick a loada brew kit, cereals, yoghurts, sauces, fruit, muffins and whatever I can get my hands on.

I have scammed a well known fast food place for free scoff in the 90s. The local branch in Wolvo were easy, but when I tried it down Tottenham Court Road, the manager told me where to go.

Sorry if the photo's wobbly. I was weak with hunger. Almost as hungry as Eamonn Holmes. Fierce hungry, so I was. I was going to make beef stir fry, but the wok's gone AWOL so I treated myself.

poshdog.jpg

sundae.jpg

Crikey, those tiles look shiny.

Bacon and cheese burger from "Taste Perthshire" restaurant.
It was fecking tasty and the chips were so good I'd scoffed them before remembering to take a pic.

20180528_154813-680x510.jpg

Sorry if the photo's wobbly. I was weak with hunger. Almost as hungry as Eamonn Holmes. Fierce hungry, so I was. I was going to make beef stir fry, but the wok's gone AWOL so I treated myself.

View attachment 335700

View attachment 335701

Crikey, those tiles look shiny.
We are getting the very same tiles done on Thursday...full kitchen back to brick refurb going on at Chez Ecoose.
Except, are they tiles or the "wetwall" panels? Look fine anyhow.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Only 11 days late with that cutting remark!

Is that including the days when Arrse was completely kaput? Or not? We need to know :p

Edit: If this thread was here 11 days ago it must have been invisible.

We are getting the very same tiles done on Thursday...full kitchen back to brick refurb going on at Chez Ecoose.
Except, are they tiles or the "wetwall" panels? Look fine anyhow.
"Retro Metro" apparently. Hopefully they'll get finished off tomorrow.

Latest Threads