Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Tonight I Didn't Cook ...

TK Max is a good skip dive too.
Replaced mirror glass on this one
IMG_20150311_163059_zpstz3qjz0h.jpg

Cushion covers
IMG_20150826_151824_zpspo3r6zlm.jpg

IMG_20151018_154602_zps4vybbtvs.jpg

Pair of curtains
IMG_20151019_164540_zpsd5bg7tbe.jpg

Double duvet and cover
IMG_20151020_154858_zpsyhxj3ifm.jpg

Tonight I will not be getting Beef Wellington.... Why not?

Q) What is the similarity between Beef Wellington and a blow job?

A) You will never get either at home.

Some years ago we docked in Montevideo for some unplanned repairs or something.

We were only there for the night and had to be back onboard by midnight (Cinderella leave).

Anyway, after banging some whores, eating a steak the size of a toilet seat and buying a chad cowboy hat, I ended up in the bar of a nice hotel where a wedding was taking place.

Quite unexpectedly they invited us in. So there was me and 6 or 7 oppos in footy shirts, jeans and trainers tearing into a sumptuous wedding buffet and drinking really nice wine, drunkenly trying to chat up the bridesmaids who didn't speak a word of English.

Midnight came way too quickly and we had to run back to the dockyard in order to get onboard on time.

It happened again some years later in Goa, except that wedding lasted for 3 days.

Hmmmm... my mother would cook a Beef Wellington about once a year, apparently it was my father's favourite dish.... there are now images in my head I really didn't need to see!

On BBC1 now. Eat Well for Less.

Wallace and Bavin....they don't have a ******* clue do they really? @Kirkz
They have no idea at all Mukker :) I can frequently eat all week without spending a penny on food.
I haven't bought washing powder for over 2 years but have 6 or 7 large boxes in my cupboard that would cost about a tenner a box. I had to go out and buy a bigger freezer to accommodate the amount of free food I scavenge.
Not to mention the flat screen TV's, Dyson vacuums and other electrical equipment scavenged from the local tip and skips. :)

I am constantly stunned at the amount of so called waste that is thrown away by supermarkets. I must have saved a fortune by skip diving.
When I was at 6th form I worked for a co-op we had some scam where we were insured by the co-op. I worked on wines and spirits, if I reduced something I claimed the difference on our insurance. Some customers really loved me as I dropped the price of single malt by half, truth be told I'd no idea if it was any good or not. Recall someone asking me if Canadian club was the same as southern comfort as they were next to each other and had similar bottles. Yeah love course it is.

He can have Beef Wellington when I get a blow job, he'll not be getting beef wellington.

They have no idea at all Mukker :) I can frequently eat all week without spending a penny on food.
I haven't bought washing powder for over 2 years but have 6 or 7 large boxes in my cupboard that would cost about a tenner a box. I had to go out and buy a bigger freezer to accommodate the amount of free food I scavenge.
Not to mention the flat screen TV's, Dyson vacuums and other electrical equipment scavenged from the local tip and skips. :)

Round here, all the store skips are locked or behind BFO walls, can't even get out of date bread for the swans etc. Bastards.