Tonight I Didn't Cook ...

Yeah I left them - I don’t like em either
Next time (if there is one), ask for the hash browns to be omitted and see if they are willing to swap them for something else.

Next time (if there is one), ask for the hash browns to be omitted and see if they are willing to swap them for something else.
2 sausages?

Edit - or in this case 3 sausages, the 2 shedding showoff.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Ulster frys don't not have fecking black pudding that's a republic carry on ffs:eek:
It's still not a proper fry up, especially as it contains those Septic abominations Gash Browns!

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
My brother visited today, and as per usual, we slummed it in KFC. They had no mayo, no ice, and they didn't do Blue Light discount (they did squaddie discount though, so we still got our 10% off). He had chip envy so I gave him my hot wings.

Deep fried deliciously greasy morsels were just what we needed before I dragged him around the retail park looking for nothing I actually needed, but desperately wanted*.

kfcthur.jpg

*We came back with 3 lightbulbs and a tub of Vanish Gold. Not exactly the big shopping trip I was after, but they'll serve a purpose.

My brother visited today, and as per usual, we slummed it in KFC. They had no mayo, no ice, and they didn't do Blue Light discount (they did squaddie discount though, so we still got our 10% off). He had chip envy so I gave him my hot wings.

Deep fried deliciously greasy morsels were just what we needed before I dragged him around the retail park looking for nothing I actually needed, but desperately wanted*.

View attachment 365540

*We came back with 3 lightbulbs and a tub of Vanish Gold. Not exactly the big shopping trip I was after, but they'll serve a purpose.
It's what brothers do. Pity me I have 3 sisters.:rolleyes:

It's what brothers do. Pity me I have 3 sisters.:rolleyes:
I have 2 brothers, neither of which have ever taken me shopping.

This morning in the restaurant, I had.....wait for it,...two sausages

Food here is excellent, that's one of the reasons we came back this year