Tonight I Didn't Cook ...

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
You could probably get a couple more sausages and a fried egg on the plate.
Yeah, but then it costs more than four and half quid. The price to order as much as you want with black pudding rockets to about £7.50. And I'm a little bit unfortunate in not having enough gut left to be able to eat it all in one go anyway.

OK, smell.........

Vision,

Taste,

Touch....... I hear what you're thinking.

But hearing.......... it's the most important sense of all.........

"Now you promise you won't tell your mates.......... ?"

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
You've seen the sprout lover Christmas crisps, here's the anti sprout flavours (although why they chose cheese and cranberry is beyond comprehension).

Tonight , Doris woke me after I'd been in bed for a couple of hours due to being awake half the fucking night coughing my lungs up (bronchitis again ) she said we were having a fish supper for tea, all well and good , it isn't often and a little of what you fancy now and again does no harm

anyway, standing in the pizzeria /chippy, I noticed that there were pizza halves, good looking margharita halves sitting in the top beside the cooked puddings and fish etc., the chap proceeded to dip them into batter and deep fry them

The question is ...Why?

That pizzeria makes probably the best pizzas in the town, the Family who own it are Italian , not turks or P... Asians, the pizza pieces in the fat were properly cooked ... why the fuck would anyone deep fry them

Now before I get the usual porridge wog shit, I have never eaten a deep fried pizza, so what is the attraction in them ?

someone want to elucidate........................ never had a deep fried Mars bar either , again , why?

So ....tonight I didn't cook.....................A Fish Supper.....................it was very nice

Tonight , Doris woke me after I'd been in bed for a couple of hours due to being awake half the ******* night coughing my lungs up (bronchitis again ) she said we were having a fish supper for tea, all well and good , it isn't often and a little of what you fancy now and again does no harm

anyway, standing in the pizzeria /chippy, I noticed that there were pizza halves, good looking margharita halves sitting in the top beside the cooked puddings and fish etc., the chap proceeded to dip them into batter and deep fry them

The question is ...Why?

That pizzeria makes probably the best pizzas in the town, the Family who own it are Italian , not turks or P... Asians, the pizza pieces in the fat were properly cooked ... why the **** would anyone deep fry them

Now before I get the usual porridge wog shit, I have never eaten a deep fried pizza, so what is the attraction in them ?

someone want to elucidate........................ never had a deep fried Mars bar either , again , why?

So ....tonight I didn't cook.....................A Fish Supper.....................it was very nice
Not sure about the pizza but battered and deep fried mars bars are a bit like a chocolate doughnut.

Today's lunch. Hopefully the last one there for a while.

sheeps.jpg

The sick in a bowl is scotch broth, and was actually quite nice. In fact, all the food's been nice.

Tonight's tucker is a crispy bacon, grass skirts and toast effort, but I made that myself. The bacon is a bit too crispy, if there could be such a thing.

grass.jpg

Today's lunch. Hopefully the last one there for a while.

View attachment 362704

The sick in a bowl is scotch broth, and was actually quite nice. In fact, all the food's been nice.

Tonight's tucker is a crispy bacon, grass skirts and toast effort, but I made that myself. The bacon is a bit too crispy, if there could be such a thing.

View attachment 362706
Wrong thread. You’re wanting the ‘Tonight I cooked (but I didn’t at lunchtime)’ thread. It’ll be along in a while..

The question is ...Why?

My first visit to a chippy in Jockland I asked for a steak pie. I got one - battered and deep fried!

Latest Threads