Tonight I cooked..........

Just cooked and eaten a seafood risotto, yum!

You poor, poor boy.

Poached chicken with buttered Jersey Royals and asparagus.
A6A87DDE-4E19-4FAD-B103-BD7A16D43F97.jpeg

Kirkz

LE
Book Reviewer
Only a bit peckish so..

20220513_205059.jpg

Bacon, sausage, eggs, chips and beans.

TamH70

MIA
Yup. Like a second home these last few years.

I think I've spent months there over the years. It's more like Barry Butlins now with all those lovely new(ish) accommodation blocks they started chucking up in the late Nineties.

Pork, al fresco
21458014_10155681968819476_5498216567500161069_o.jpg

agreed, although if you want to control where it spreads itself, then that is easily achieved with a knife, instead of “spray and pray” :)

Is your username related to the missile system? If so, RA, REME or RAF? Might explain the lack of interest in guidance, depending on your answer :)
REME my friend, but obviously working with dropshorts and rockapes, as they were the ones that fcuked the kit I fixed.
Guidance? Oh i know all about it however my customers not locking the command guidance antenna in place and then driving over terrain like luke and bo duke and then wondering why the kit was not working was always fun.
Spray and Pray is the fun of the banjo mucker, that is the whole point, just wear a darker shirt and embrace the experience.
Squashing the yolk in a banjo..............I am sure section 69 of the Army act 1955 comes in there ..... Accept your reward.

I think I've spent months there over the years. It's more like Barry Butlins now with all those lovely new(ish) accommodation blocks they started chucking up in the late Nineties.

You do know that Barry Butlins has been a car park for a very long time.....

The last serious improvements in Barry were the work of the Luftwaffe.

Right, enough of banjos, on to proper food. Went to the supermarket for supplies for the game today this morning, and they had beef short ribs on clearance. Basically a third of the price they usually are. Guess we’re having beef tomorrow :)

7691093C-4DE1-4131-932C-1BCCB4D77C56.jpeg

Latest Threads