Tonight I cooked..........

Thai Red curry I did last week with steamed sticky rice.

Our local college did a Thai cooking course a couple of years back and used the owner of a local restaurant as the teacher. If you are ever in Newton le Willows I can recommend Goya. Not only good food but the owner is a lovely lass.
52CA2317-94BA-491E-9BE0-990246FAAEE0.jpeg

Miss Albertous home for the day and requested a fondue chinoise for lunch before going out to a friend's birthday drinks.
20211023_133517.jpg

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Nothing today. I’ve grown out of such childishness now I drive an old man’s car.

Like shite :D

Nothing today is so true because the pub didn't open early and I have to have a fried bkfst tomorrow.

With regard to your second sentence please explain whether you drink because it is an old man's car or having an old man's car is the cause of your drinking.

Nothing today is so true because the pub didn't open early and I have to have a fried bkfst tomorrow.

With regard to your second sentence please explain whether you drink because it is an old man's car or having an old man's car is the cause of your drinking.

I’m drinking tea. While removing 16 years of grime from the interior of my old man’s car.

I shall be drinking beer about 5 o’clock (3 hrs 42 minutes from now) admiring the work. However, it’s having its transmission flushed and refilled next week, which may require a sit down and stiff drink when the bill comes!

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

We're having fried breakfast tomorrow. It's mandatory when camping!

Roast partridge tonight. A challenge, but worth it...

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Don't forget to take the feathers off before putting it in the oven.
No feathers harmed sir. Mediterranean Vegetables and parsnips, however...
20211023_185823_resized.jpg

Gravy made with echallion onions and mushrooms added after picture taken.

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer
King Prawn Curry mit Parathas und Popadoms - sehr scharf!

036EBBBF-B278-4888-A3FD-72D03451E1A7.jpeg

Tonight's efforts

L'aperitif
20211023_170020_resized.jpg

Smoked trout, prawn salad, horseradish cream, ginger and lime dressing
20211023_185614_resized.jpg

Calfs liver, raisin and sun dried tomato compote, potato rosti, roasted veg, onion rings, serrano ham crisp, sage and caper salsa.
20211023_192401_resized.jpg

Coconut ice cream, lime syrup, shortbread
20211023_205544_resized.jpg

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Date and nut flapjacks
20211022_174010.jpg

Latest Threads