Tonight I cooked..........

Kirkz

LE
Book Reviewer
Daahling, that's sooo last season. We're on 13 now :)
He's not daft enough to bake his new phone into a pie, he's baked his back up old phone.

458E2452-5634-4F61-A745-1F059C49801C.jpeg

First go at cheese soufflé. Tasty but could have done with stronger cheese.

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
It really helps Mac cheese
I am sorry. Nothing helps Macaroni Cheese. It's gopping.

It was a staple food at my aunt's house in the 1960s and 70s, and for school dinners at Primary and suppers at boarding schools.

Slimy, slimy, tasteless yuck, fit only for the pig bin.

Renaming it Mac'n'Cheese doesn't alter that. In the same way that Snickers is still as disgusting as when it was Marathon.

It was a staple food at my aunt's house in the 1960s and 70s, and for school dinners at Primary and suppers at boarding schools.

Renaming it Mac'n'Cheese doesn't alter that. In the same way that Snickers is still as disgusting as when it was Marathon.
Please report to remedial pasta intergration with dairy produce, showing a fresh approach to a simple dish that is okay ;)

A big dash of ketchup really does help it.

Get off that fence and tell us what you really think.

I did used to feel the same way about cauliflower cheese until I found an acceptable way of cooking it.

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
A big dash of ketchup really does help it.
Sweet sickly gopping red muck mixed in with slimy pasta muck? I don't think so!

Time I went to bed and dreamed of nice food....

Night night all.

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Get off that fence and tell us what you really think.

I did used to feel the same way about cauliflower cheese until I found an acceptable way of cooking it.
I like cauliflower cheese. The cauliflower has to be still firm though.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
20211020_171432.jpg

Sirloin steak from Goose Green farm.
The chips were just about to be added
(When Mrs F was buying it, the lass in front paid more for a Iceland frozen chicken kiev than we paid for the steaks!)

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Try it by adding around 4-5 large garlic cloves, lardons of pancetta and some diced Oyster mushrooms to the cheese sauce, makes it a bit more grown up and better tasting.

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Try it by adding around 4-5 large garlic cloves, lardons of pancetta and some diced Oyster mushrooms to the cheese sauce, makes it a bit more grown up and better tasting.
I prefer replacing it with something else!

Latest Threads